Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Too Late

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

It's Too Late Empty
PostSubject: It's Too Late   It's Too Late EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:11 pm

It's Too Late

It was a dark, rainy night and rain was pelting from a gray- purple sky. A handsome ginger tomcat stepped out of the shadows and flexed his claws impatiently. A dusk colored she-cat stepped into the remaining moonlight and wound herself around the ginger tom. “Hey, Poison. Ready for 'The Death Moon'?” the dusky she-cat purred. “ Yeah, I'm ready, all right! After the Nofurs killed Turf, I wanted revenge as quick as I could. I will not let thouse mangy, dirt eating-” Poison broke off mid-sentence when sharp claws raked down his spine and made him shiver. “Hey, mouse-brains! Wait up!”
a small black she-cat called to the older cats. “Jeez, calm down Flirt!” the dusky cat comfortingly flicked her tail against Flirt's chin. “Thanks, Dusk!” Flirt purred. While the cats were talking, an icy-blue pair of eyes were locked on another cats eyes in the bushes on the other side of the clearing.
The cat with blue eyes was also listening to the young kins' conversation. “I wonder how Scourge would react if we asked if we could be mentors early!” Poison chuckled. “Someone mentioned me?”
a small black cat with blue eyes and a purple collar with teeth on it stepped out of the shadows and flicked the tip of his tail, as if daring any cat to say no. The young cats saw the sign and gulped. “Yes, dad. I mentioned your name.” Poison admitted. “And what were you talking about?” Scourge pressed.
“We were talking about if we could become mentors, Scourge.” Dusk meowed honestly. They all heard rustling in the bushes behind them and 4 cats came out. One was a small brown she-cat with green eyes, one of them a big black she-cat with blue eyes and a green tooth-studded collar.Another cat was a gray and cream tom with topaz eyes and a gold collar. The last cat was a big black and white tom with a red tooth- studded collar. Scourge dipped his head toward Dusk and her kin, then turned back to the newcomers. “Greeting, Bone, Brick. And who are these other cats?” Scourge asked. Bone, the black and white tom, replied. “Greetings, Scourge! And these other cats are Topaz and Rip.” Bone purred. “More warriors for BloodClan!” Scourge yowled triumphantly. Topaz and Rip grinned in reply. “ Scourge, Topaz and Rip want to show you a clearing in our territory.” Brick purred and rubbed her muzzle against Scourge's cheek. Scourge felt his cheeks go hot. “Ok, Brick. Topaz, Rip, show me the way!” He rested his tail on each of the other cats' shoulders gently, then flicked his tail to the newcomers.”Ok, we will be going to the west side of .... what is it your Clan is called? BloodClan?”
When Scourge, Bone, Brick, and Scourge's kits nodded, Topaz went on. “ Ok. We will be going to the west side of BloodClan territory. When you hear birds singing loudly, we will be there.” Topaz said in his meow of silk. Rip added ,“ We found it when we were 'kicked out' of our Twoleg nest. We hated them anyway.” All of a sudden Rip blushed. “And that is how I got my name. When I was a kit with Topaz, we were the only two of all of our littermates, so we ran away later. That stupid Twoleg kept seperating us to go play or something, so I kept ripping its Nofur flesh.” She snarled. Flirt wandered up and pushed her nose into Rip's fur and wrapped her tail loosely around her neck comfortingly. “Come on, Rip. Lets go. It'll be all right.” She purred soothingly. “Lets go find the clearing you were telling us about.” Topaz murmurred to his sister calmly. “Right,” Rip straightened up and gave her chest fur a couple of licks.The cats headed West for a few minutes and then the birds' chirping grew louder and louder.In the next thirty seconds, the trees thinned out and there was a beatiful clearing, and on the east  side was a gorge with a deep river in it. On the northern side of the clearing, there was a cave with a dripping rock, and at the bottom of that dripping rock there was a pool.On the south side was a elder bush for a shelter, and a honeysuckle bush for another shelter. On the west side there was an entrance, and a huge patch of soil that smelled like dirt. “It is beautiful!” All of the older BloodClan cats said together. They looked at eachother then let out mrows of laughter.Flirt heard a russling in the bushes and went out to explore. “Sandsnake!” Flirt gasped. “Go back!” “Ok, sissy.” Sandsnake wandered back toward the entrance.Then they heard a squeal, followed by a plop, also followed by bubbles and blood, in the water, and on a sharp rock. “Oh no!” Dusk yowled. They waited but she didn't emerge up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com

It's Too Late
Page 1 of 1