Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Memory of the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:13

Maypaw sat next to a river within StarClan's territory, where RiverClan's river would be with the living cats. She eyed the river, noting that many fish had been migrating south for some reason. Staring at the water, she readjusted herself to move her shadow. Throwing a paw into the river, she scooped out a large fish, with a scar along it's side. "Queer.." she murmured, looking at the pattern of the scar. It looked rather.. familiar. She delved into her own conciousness, something she had long since learned to do within her meditations in StarClan, and retrieved her memories. Looking through them, she saw the scar: It perfectly mirrored a scar she'd seen on Sparrowflight, a new scar she had seen while watching over RiverClan, that Sparrowflight had acquired through a battle with a silly rogue. Her intentions made up, this supposed 'sign' from her elders was removed from her mind, and she patiently finished her day's occupations and finally sat with a sigh at the RiverClan camp enterance. Practically all cats were going to sleep, and she quietly watched Ravenkit and Sonickit tumble over eachother for a while, and then Hopeclaw, her friend who had apprenticed with her, herd the kits back into the nursery. As Sparrowflight finally managed to sleep, she padded over to the warrior's den and peered inside. Prodding Sparrowflight in the side, she waited for the she-cat to wake up and hear what Maypaw had to say.

OOC: holy crap that took me ten minutes to type
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:27

ooc: lol im both xD

ic: "Greetings, young one," purred a warm, unfamiliar voice. Pinestar, the former RiverClan leader walked up to her, sitting next to her firmly.

ooc: i did mine short and sweet xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Memory of the Dead N6a5zHfMemory of the Dead IMrnxD6Memory of the Dead GMXQgOOMemory of the Dead JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Memory of the Dead GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:30

Maypaw stirred from her position of constantly shoving her paw further inbetween Sparrowflight's ribs to wake her up and jumped. "Who're you? You seem rather familiar, I believe i've seen you within Sleepystar's crazy dreams." she meowed, continuing to prod inbetween Sparrowflight's other ribs.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:50

"Maypaw? Is that you?" Hopeclaw walked over.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:53

Pinestar tilted her head. She gave a small, hearty chuckle. "Sleepyyawn - I mean, Sleepystar - dreams about me?" She gave a louder giggle. "I'm Pinestar, young apprentice." The black she-cat smiled warmly. "May I ask what you are doing?" Her ear careened, and she turned towards Hopeclaw.

Memory of the Dead N6a5zHfMemory of the Dead IMrnxD6Memory of the Dead GMXQgOOMemory of the Dead JySwIyJ

Last edited by 6 Piney Apples ^w^ on Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:55

"Trying to shake some sense into this warrior." She stepped up to Sparrowflight and started stomping on her. "WAKE UP!"she shouted, waking most up.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 20:59

"Why?" she wondered, stepping forward for a closer look. Narrowing her eyes, she looked at the apprentice. "Hmph! I'd expect for you to act a bit more mature about this. You shouldn't try to hurt a fellow warrior." Prodding Sparrowflight, she blinked. "What do you need her awake for?"

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:03

"Because she's not exactly my friend, yet she once was. Sparrowflight and I have some.. bad memories together." she added along, and saw her finally beginning to stir, with a huge muddy pawprint on her face. She giggled and stepped off of the warrior, other cats beginning to wake up. She winked at Hopepaw and said, "You're dreaming. It's just got a.. real effect, shall I say? StarClan warriors cannot be in the real world, can they?" she added and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:11

"They can," answered the StarClan cat. "They are always around you, though you don't know it."

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:33

"I know that, silly. I've had dreams before. Nice to meet you, Pinestar." she looked down at Sparrowflight. "Oh oops! Good thing I didn't step on her!"

OOC: XD Hopeclaw's being a proper lady XD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:24

occ- KITS COMMING TO SNOOP MWAHAHA

occ- Ravenkit, almost the age of a new apprentice shyly sneeked torwards the cats. Two had starry pelts, it was so pretty and Ravenkits eyes sparkled. "Wow..." he squeeked.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:26

"Oh, hi!" she went to her kit. "How are you doing?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:42

"I-I'm ok." he said in a soft voice he couldn't stop looking at the starry cats "Mommy, who are those cats?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:45

"They're from Starclan- that means they passed away."

OOC: Can you bring in Envy? XD

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 1:53

Sparrowfight had had a long day, and simply muttered "Leave me alone, Badgerfang!" under her breath before falling back into a deep sleep. Worse case scenario, she was going to wake up with a muddy paw-print on her face.

i suppose i have to join this topic, but i'm not going too. c:
i might have, had it been maybe just May and Sparrow... maybe... but I don't want StarClan talking with Sparrow anyways. StarClan are only supposed to speak with Medicine Cats and Leaders unless there is a great danger. o3o i'd like to stick to that rule with my charries.
plus, sparrow is stubborn. no good would come out of this topic anyways, i assure you. cx

Memory of the Dead PDt1Qqd Memory of the Dead Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of the Dead   Memory of the Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of the Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next