Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot Empty
PostSubject: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:52 am

Whitefoot paced outside of the camp, swishing his tail irritably. Where is she? I asked her to be here ages ago! Shaking his head he scolded himself, She's the deputy she must be busy. Truthfully the only reason he was so extra cranky was because he was worried. Not for his Adopted mother's sake, but for the kit she birthed. Regardless, he needed to tell Mistfeather.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:04 am

The deputy galloped towards Whitefoot, a small fish clamped in her jaws. She raced forward, her breath heavy and rugged. Skidding to a halt in front of the warrior, she dropped the prey and took a moment to catch her breath. "I.. I'm sorry. My son abandoned his duties. I couldn't find him anywhere," she explained, her green gaze filled with malice. She knew Aspenberry was irritable since he earned his name, but to completely drop his responsibilities and disappear? Whenever he showed his face she would give him the talk of his life.

"So... Why did you call me out here?" she meowed, sitting down and curling her white-tipped tail around her paws. She kept her ears up and alert and held a welcoming gaze. The warrior had come to her with one of the most worried expressions she had witnessed in a long time. Obviously something was wrong. The silver deputy tried her best to give him an approachable and friendly smile. The last thing he needed was someone to judge.. whatever it was he was about to confess.

I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 am

Whitefoot sighed with relief as he saw his clan's deputy, when she sat he immediately began. "No more than a moon ago, I was out late at night and I came across Salmonstripe. She was giving birth to Ripplekit, but the father was there as well" He swallowed hard with anger, but also fear. What would happen to Ripplekit? He refused to acknowledge that Salmonstripe had mothered him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Mistfeather cocked her head in confusion. "Why would Salmonstripe have her kit outside of camp?" she asked. Worry clouded her eyes. Something was off. The way he spoke, the fear in his eyes. It was all very worrisome. She shook her head. What did he mean by "the father"?

"Why would Blacktail agree to have their kit anywhere but the nursery? It's dangerous," the deputy meowed. She already knew what the tom was going to say. There was no way the queen would leave camp for such an important business unless the father wasn't in the camp. She prayed to StarClan that Whitefoot had some explanation that didn't involve the code being broken. A wave of regret washed over her, something she hadn't felt since her kits were born.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Whitefoot shook his head, "The father is a rouge! She mated with a rouge, one she called Moonlight" He mewed, tail twitching. In a quieter, calmer voice he whispered "Will anything happen to Ripplekit? He has potential he can be trained a great clan cat! I don't care what you do to her, I have no respect for code breakers. But it's not his fault, he shouldn't be ridicueld" His voice strained but he felt relieved to get it off his chest.

OOC~ If only he knew about all the cats she's killed.. she definitely wouldn't be leader

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Mistfeather hung her head in shame. She didn't want to believe it one bit. Shaking her head, she looked back at the young tom and gave him a sweet smile. "Nothing will happen to Ripplekit. He shouldn't be punished for being born. But I cannot choose what happens to your mother. I will have some say in her punishment once we tell Fishstar," the deputy meowed, her expression turning harsh. She regretted having to punish the queen, or maybe even exile her. RiverClan needed more warriors than ever with the threat ThunderClan imposed, but she could not ignore the code. Standing up straight, she gestured for Whitefoot to lead them back to camp.

"I'm proud of you for telling me. Not many warriors have the strength or loyalty to confess their knowledge. Especially if it involves their family," the silver tabby praised.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Whitefoot stood and dipped his head in respect, "Thank you for your kind words, But I no longer view her as family." He mewed coldly, turning he led the way back to camp.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot   I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't keep this in anymore~Whitefoot
Page 1 of 1