Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling All DF Cats /siren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Calling All DF Cats /siren Empty
PostCalling All DF Cats /siren

Hey, guys. I'm a bit new to WCC-- so don't scold me if I put this in the wrong place, this was the only place I could think of. Just tell me nicely. e.e But, I have come to ask for some DF cats. Any DF cats-- preferrably formerly RiverClan, but so far I haven't seen any so it doesn't matter. I need them to propose to Maypaw about being evil-- or whatever y'all do. She'll go along with it for a while, but I have my own plans for it.. I want this idea to become true, as it's a good idea and a creative idea. Whoever I choose, I will PM them about it. <3 Thanks for reading!

-Maypaw/Cinder
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Share this post on: reddit

Calling All DF Cats /siren :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Calling All DF Cats /siren
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:01 by Guest
Hi there, friend. No worrys, this probolly should be put...somewhere else, but seems fine to me.
I personally don't think there are any Riverclan dark forest warriors, but im not sure.

However my cat Envyshadow is an evil dark forest warrior, let me know if you want to use him X3
May
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:08 by May
Aye, I think so also, but i'm not sure where.. so I decided to go with here. I saw that you're a DF cat, a good one, too, but you're already training lots of cats. Maybe i'll go with Hazel or iforgetwhatsleepysis, but I know sleepy >.>
Anonymous
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:13 by Guest
Why thank you x3

My current appretices are not that hard to keep up with. I'm extreamly active, and i would love another apprentice. You'll be a great warrior when Envys done with ya ;3
May
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:18 by May
Alright.. but i'm not quite that sure. And because you and I are both so active.. ynawt? <3 START DEM TOPICS
Anonymous
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:21 by Guest
Alrighty, ill pm you to discuse the plans

my other two apprentices are not to active, so you will have plenty of time ^^
Rainy
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:14 by Rainy
Plotting Pages would have worked ^^'
Sleepy
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:04 by Sleepy
Maypaw wrote:
Maybe i'll go with Hazel or iforgetwhatsleepysis, but I know sleepy >.>

Err, I don't have any dead cats, let alone Dark Forest cats XD You could talk to Sleepy's imaginary friend?
May
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:47 by May
I thought you had furion or whatever. But tinywhisker's fine, too. OR MAYBEH I CUD HAZ MAH OWN. Because i'm being driven mad with gweef :c
Anonymous
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:06 by Guest
Furion is a plot cat....and I dont think you want him as a mentor if you like your ears o3o
XD anyway *poof*
Sleepy
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:09 by Sleepy
Furion is played by Ebs/Rain/Tigs x3 I play Shade
Anonymous
Post Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:11 by Guest
oh yeah, that to .3.
Post  by Sponsored content

Calling All DF Cats /siren