Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling All Outsider She-cats!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Calling All Outsider She-cats! Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Outsider She-cats!   Calling All Outsider She-cats! EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 4:04

Cat Name: Briarthorn
Clan: WindClan (Will temporarily be no clan)
Tom or She-Cat?: Looking for a She-cat Outsider (Loner/rogue/kittypet)

Special Requests:
Briarthorn's mate will play a role in his plot, (plot page here, sign ups here), he will live in twoleg place for a moon or two.
What happens in this plot?

In short, Briarthorn loves to fight, but goes to far and kills/severely mauls a cat from another clan. Horrified by this, and all of his previous actions, he runs off into twolegplace, planning to never return. He gets severely injured, and uses his medicine cat training to save himself, but is too weak to continue to hunt. A kittypet/rogue/lonar she-cat finds him, (this could be you!) and helps to nurse him back to health. They fall in love, and he ends up admitting to her what he’s done. She convinces him that he should go back to his clan/family, and she comes with him. She has his kits, he faces the consequences of his actions, brings his urge to fight under control, and becomes a better cat than he was before.

If you would like to be a part of this plot/want your outsider to join one of the clans, now is your chance!

Calling All Outsider She-cats! Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Characters : Flarekit (Amber) - WindClan, Yarrowkit - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : WC - Kit, SKC - Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Outsider She-cats!   Calling All Outsider She-cats! EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 15:55

Hello there! I’m Kahlen :) I just joined the site, with two cats (Flarekit/Amber, WindClan & Yarrowkit, SkyClan), but for my third cat I was thinking of doing a Loner she-cat (an “unlucky” black cat with an angsty backstory), who I offer up for the plot? I haven’t made her yet, but I could easily do that anytime haha.

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Outsider She-cats!   Calling All Outsider She-cats! EmptyTue 18 Aug 2020 - 2:17

Sorry for getting back to you so late, but I already got someone else to be Briarthorn's mate! (It just happened over PM instead of here)

Calling All Outsider She-cats! Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Outsider She-cats!   Calling All Outsider She-cats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All Outsider She-cats!
Page 1 of 1