Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:32

ooc:: You know wut? Fine. I put a lot of thought and effort into the plot, and no one seems to want to go along with, no one wants to be involved and I can't run dis show by myself. If no one is having fun then screw it. Plot = Officially over. :D

Everything can turn back to normal now! n.n

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 PDt1Qqd The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:33

ooc: I really don't care!!!!! D:< Drags I am serous get out of the topic! Soot can take him to the darkforest or something. I really don't care It is things like these that make me want to quit, but I don't because I enjoy role playing.

Sootpelt continued waiting for Story, Dragonsoul wasn't even there.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:08

occ- Soot....really? Its just a rp o3o you dun have to get mad just because you cant take your dam mate to Starclan >.>
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:26

OOC: I'm really sorry to join, but Ebs, plz, this is an awesome-sauce plot and I don't want to people to screw it up for the rest of us D: Soot, just bear with this, Soot and Story can run away from the lands for a short period of time until the plot ends, and Drags, stop being so annoying and be open for a change >:U
kthxbai

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:13

occ- *shrugs* mmmkay. Ebs dun stop the plot D:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 15:10

OOC: hmm.... I caused a lot of trouble DX

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:34

*slaps snake* yeah S:< LOOK WAT U DID!! lolno snake u did nothing wrong *pats*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...   The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3