Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Life (a true story)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

A New Life (a true story) Empty
PostSubject: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 9:14

Chapter 1:

Morlah was walking down the stairs, slipping on every single step of the slippery wood. His little sister Mookey followed patiently after him. Down stairs, in the living room was already his little brother Sierre, the trouble maker. Morlah gradually padded down until he reached the bottom of the stairs. He stopped, and Mookey nearly fell into him. “Watch it!” He growled. A human came stomping by carrying a box with the words “Live Pets” on it. The two little black and white cats slinked into the living room, to see what all the commotion was. Sierre was standing in the room eyes wide. The human had pulled out a bag of treats! The little human girl starting calling out. “Moo, Morlah!” Mookey instantly ran to the little girl taking the treat gratefully. But Morlah, on the other hand was still wondering what the box was. But the smell of the treats took away him suspicion and he ran and took the treat. Just before he knew it, an adult human came and scooped him up, he stiffened and started calling out; “Mookey, run!” But it was too late. The two little kittens were placed inside the box, and locked behind a wall of metal mesh. Mookey started mewling and Sierre approached slowly. “Whatever happens to you guys, I will always love you…” He started but another human had scooped him up, and lifted the box up, placing Sierre on the coach. The outside front door opened, and the human brought the box into a giant metal creature in which they had arrived on too. The human put the box with the cats in it down, on one of the seats, and slammed the door shut.

Chapter 2:

The metal creature started growling, then vibrating and then it jerked forward, sending Mookey and Morlah flying back and hitting their heads against the back of the box. Mookey started wailing but Morlah calmed her down, telling her a story from before they arrived at the house.
“Me, you, Sierre and Molly once lived out in the wilderness with mom. We lived in an old barn in which they were lots of machinery and wood. Every day an old human would come and take care of us, spilling pellets of food into a large metal dish. We would take it gratefully but mom’s catches were always the best. She caught squirrels and chipmunks… rabbits and gofers. Just for us. But one day, things changed. The old human stopped giving us food, and instead placed it in a mesh box, just like this one. Mom always sat beside the box, motioning us to go inside and eat. You, you just trusted mom too much, Mookey. You went inside, and the door slammed shut, you were taken away, into the house nearby. Hours after that, another trap was placed. I knew what I would do, but I was too hungry and scarred for you to care. So I got trapped. But then I saw you, and I wasn’t afraid anymore. We were placed into the same box and later that night, taken back into the house we just were in. One day after that Sierre walked into the trap, stepping over the pedal in which sprung the trap. But Sierre wasn’t too lucky either. A human girl swung the trap closed, scarring his socks off. Later on, he was brought back to the house too. We were kept in a large room with potted plants everywhere until we were tame enough to go around the whole house. Then they took us away. Molly and mom never came back…”

Morlah had just finished to the sound of gravel spitting up around the wheels of the metal creature. Slowly it pulled to a stop. The door swung open casting beams of light into the creature. The box was picked up and started rising from the seat. The door shut behind them and they walked into the house where everything had started…

This is a real true story. My cousins house is where the kittens used to live, and Sierre still lives there. He's a real trouble maker and plays with anything small enough to fit in his mouth. The place where Morlah and Mookey live now is my grandparents house in which they love. These kittens got a second chance to survive. They got a New Life.

A New Life (a true story) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 11:10

awwwwww Impressed

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

A New Life (a true story) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 14:57

Aww... :D

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 15:03

Aww

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 15:06

OOC: Thanks, guys! I was the one that trapped Sierre though. But he's happy now.
k, back to da story.

Chapter 3:

The humongous door creaked open. The human carrying them was greeted by an older human. Smiling, the older human looked at Morlah and Mookey through the mesh. Somehow, Morlah wasn’t scared. He actually felt reassured. The older human, named Gabrielle, (my oma… Grandma) took the cage and led the other human. (my aunt… Fredricka)
Inside the house it was toasty warm. The sound and smell of crackling and burning firewood made this strangers house feel homey. Morlah looked around, his eyes round. The cage was placed upstairs, in another room filled with plants. (The greenhouse, connecting to my Oma and Opa- Grandpa’s bedroom. My favorite place in the house.)
The mesh was opened up, allowing Morlah and Mookey to get out. But now, the kittens felt nervous. Morlah took a deep breath. “We’re going to have to do it sometime.” He growled. He took a few shakey steps from the plastic box. It wasn’t so bad! The smell of all the plants made him feel cofortable. The cat tree that Mookey loved was right infront of him.
Later on, after Mookey and Morlah had settled into their new home, Gabrielle came up and gave them their pellets. They ate them all up, and went to sleep.

Footnotes:
Morlah- pronounced; Mur- laa
Morlah means Black or Darkess in German.

A New Life (a true story) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (a true story)   A New Life (a true story) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life (a true story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-