Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 15:48

Aspen looked at his sister, only nodding rather than greeting her with words. "Did you make sure no one was following you?" he meowed to everyone.

Last edited by Jay on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 15:53

"I'm not a fool," she snapped, a little harshly. The grey tabby cat sat, her tail twitching in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 15:56

Maple walked in quietly and silently, almost as if not there. "Hello, Storm, Aspen, Shade, and Vixen." She said, lightly padding towards them.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 15:59

"Well, you would be if you let someone follow you. Honestly, you are way too hostile.." Aspen meowed, straightening up. "Is father coming today?"

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:00

Vixen growled softly.
"You ought to watch your tongue, baby brother," she smirked, sitting tall. "I'm not sure if he's coming, I would think he is."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:01

Storm pleasantly greeted Maple with the wave of his tail. "Don't tell me you haven't missed it..." He laughed, looking at Aspen. He said no more though, he wasn't sure... "Could he make it here? They might catch his scent..."

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:09

"Father is impressively sneaky for his age. He is also wise. I think he'd know how to disguise his scent." He said before smirking at Vixen. "Come at me, bro Was that a threat?" he asked in a taunting tone. "Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I can't rip you to shreds."

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:16

Vixie snorted.
"Please," she drawled. "I could take you any day. Besides, I'm older by...at least fifteen moons. I'm smaller, yes, but that doesn't mean I can't pack a beating."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:27

Aspen groaned. He was half her age, but it didn't mean he was any weaker. He ignored the comment, tucking his tail over his paws.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:28

Shade laughed lightly. "I don't think we should be trying to destroy each other right now."

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:32

"Indeed. We have bigger things to worry about." Storm purred, quite off considering the look on his face.

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:33

"Absolutely not," said a deep voice from the bushes, responding to Shade's comment. From there emerged a muscular tabby tom with glowing amber eyes. Furion. "Why are you bickering anyway? It's a pointless argument." He came to rest by his children, glancing at each in turn. "Status report! Aspen, how is it going in, ah, Riverclan?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:42

"Fine, considering the fact that they let me in. I'm fairly trusted." Aspen meowed, dipping his head.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:44

"Excellent," Furion answered. He turned to his second youngest. "Maple, how did Skyclan take you?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:46

Maple looked at him. "SkyClan took me in as if I was one of their own, and had been lost for moons. There are few who show distrust." Maple said kindly.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]   Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Five [[Read the Description]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next