Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meghan sus

Meghan sus

Characters : Mallowkit, Pumpkin
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 21

I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-; Empty
PostSubject: I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;   I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-; EmptyTue 10 Nov 2020 - 9:47

Heya whoever is reading this right now!

So, like the description says, I'm looking for two (maybe more?? Preferably not though) cats that can be involved in some beef that I'm planning around pumpkin :)
(I mentioned it before in thus post)

The first kind of cat that could be involved needs to be a she-cat, maybe with quite an "I know exactly what I want and who I wanna be" kind of personality (not in a bad way necessarily), and with quite strong emotions too? The plan is that she'll start simping (like, full on s i m p i n g) over him, and it's rather obvious, but pumpkin is gay so he isn't interested at all.

The second will need to be a tom, with a cute, innocent and sweet kind of personality? He'll be the tom that pumpkin takes one look at and is like "o snap i love u". I would like their relationship to be like a ravenpaw and barley, or tallstar and jake except it's official that they a r e  gay.

Also both have to be in thunderclan

if you have any cats that suit either description, make sure to reply to this topic :)

Thunks,
Meghan
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;   I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-; EmptyTue 10 Nov 2020 - 14:10

*eyes emoji*

I could, mayhap, offer Crowcaller as the tom.
Back to top Go down
Meghan sus

Meghan sus

Characters : Mallowkit, Pumpkin
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;   I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-; EmptyTue 10 Nov 2020 - 23:21

Sure! Sounds fine :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;   I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-; Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't think of a title again, just read the description ;-;
Page 1 of 1