Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Take a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You.  Empty
PostTake a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You.

Hey.
So today at around 3 P.M. Georgia time my grandma died. You have to understand where I am coming from before I say this. You see she has been battling with arthritis for her whole life. She got it when she was three it went away and came back when she was thirty. Last year she lost her ability to mover her body and the only way she moved was if she was moved or had a muscle spasm. We hired people to stay with her and has gotten worse or worse. This is very hard for my mother as well seeing as though she took care of her longer than my Grandmother took care of my mom. I ask you not to pray for me or anything of the sort, but pray she was able to finally run into Gods arms. I don't want to start a religious fight so I ask to just take a moment and think about things when you're mad. When you are complaining your legs sore from sports, think about the fact you can walk. When you have to go to Utah or somewhere for a family reunion, be greatful that you can actually see the world. Be greatful your parents take care of YOU instead of you taking care of THEM. Be greatful for your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse because tomorrow very well could be your last day with them. Be greatful for everything you have and everything you will ever get. I don't want you to feel like a bag of crap, but just read over this and think of my poor Grandmother who finally was let out of her misery. I respect all of y'all and I ask you respect my family as well as Ms. Martha Mae. Actually... Don't just pray for her pray for those in Africa, Mexico or poor parts of the world suffering through this or worse. I ask that you please pay your respects to everyone in need and my Grandmother- Martha Mae W*********** who finally gets to join her husband, mother, and son today in Heaven.

Thank you.
~Lil<3

P.S. Please keep your comments kind and about the situation as I see it to be no need for you comment like
LOLOL!!1!111 I S0RRy!1!1 LOLOL
or
GOSH LIL I DON'T THINK YOU ARE RIGHT! GOSH YOUR SO STUPID BLAHAHAHAHALBLAHBLAHBLAH

Please keep them nice and clean and well thought out.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Take a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You. :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Take a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You.
Post Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:24 by Sleepy
Well said Lil.

May she rest in peace.
not fish
Post Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 4:18 by not fish
I'm with Sleepy. c: Good job. I wish you and your family the best wishes.
Moon
People should be able to mention God. seriously. Be professional. :) You don't need to apologize for your religion.

I'm so sorry, Lil :c May she rest in peace, and God be with you and your family <3
not fish
Post Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 12:36 by not fish
Finally, someone spoke up. D: Bless you and your family, Lil. It takes real courage to get through a situation like this. :3

Take a moment. Read this. Please and Thank You.

Page 1 of 1