Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Empty
PostDarkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE=

My livestream link~ o3o Feel free to join me, you dont have to watch, but you can request there. Must be attending to request. :3
http://www.livestream.com/derrkie
And post on this topic if there are any problems oAo

Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_19Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_22Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_17Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_14Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_20Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_24Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE= :: Comments

Dark I'm on my I pod touch and it wont let me go onto the chat. What can I do?
Just request from here
Okay can you do tawny? She is my current rp character and you can see what she looks like in my siggy. Can her pose be something medicine cat related and the background (if you do backgrounds) thank you!
could you make me one
Black, this event is over. She isnt taking requests anymore. Sorry. v.v

Darkie's Livestream Link (Livestreaming requests~! Ask me for one :3) =LIVE=

Page 1 of 1