Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Empty
PostLivestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character.

I'm going to be holding a Livestream tomorrow (Sept. 3d) at 5:00 PM. >w< This is just a heads up, I will be posting another topic when I am active and online, which will contain the link to the livestream because of different timezones. :3 This livestream will be specifically for requests, so you may ask for one if you are attending it. X3 Of course you will be able to view it afterwards, but you obviously wont be getting any requests because I will be, well, offline. XD
See you there~ :meow:

Oh, and thank Goldy for the livestream idea. :laa:

Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_19Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_22Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_17Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_14Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_20Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_24Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_1-1Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS

Last edited by =Spider on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character. :: Comments

wait. What timezone is the 5pm at? o3o
you made 2 of the same topics
OMG! I can't wait to see this! I hope I am online.
Tiger, Imma be posting another topic when Im actually online. Its 5 PM for ME. o3o
What time is it where you are.Its about 20 past 9 at night where I am.
It's 3:22 were I am right now.
:O I will miss it D:
D:>
so It's 5 p.m. CT
6 p.m. ET
4 p.m. MT
3 p.m. PT

shweet! I hope I'll be able to be there :3
I hope so too :3
Can you draw me? Stormclaw?

Livestreaming requests. Ask me to draw your cat character.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: