Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistedclover's leader ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

Mistedclover's leader ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Mistedclover sat waiting for Cowbelle. She had asked the medicine cat to come with her.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGgdMsS Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg3TFt  Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg3GK7 Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg2WjR

Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JcTsSP1  Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JcnAVnI Mistedclover's leader ceremony  Grub_f10Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Cowbelle galloped over to Misterclover, some traveling herbs dripping out of her mouth. Setting them before the soon-to-be leader, she dipped her head. "Take these before we go." Ordered the newly appointed Medicine Cat.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Heathersong padded over, her tail tip twitching slightly. She came to a stop beside the other two cats, and sat, waiting expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Just now finishing the vile herbs, Mistedclover nodded. "Lets go."

*tyme warp*

Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGgdMsS Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg3TFt  Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg3GK7 Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JGg2WjR

Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JcTsSP1  Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JcnAVnI Mistedclover's leader ceremony  Grub_f10Mistedclover's leader ceremony  JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Cowbelle followed her deputy to the Moonstone. "This is as far as I may go. You must go to mouthermouth alone.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

"Thank you for coming this far." She nodded to Heathersong. "Its your choice if you want to come with me, or guard Cowbelle."

(;~; i'm stalling)

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Heathersong nodded.
"I'll stay here," she mewed. "I believe that it's only the leader who should go in there."
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Dissapearing into the darkness, Mistedclover wound her way through tunnels that seemed to stretch on forever. A glow at the end of this tunnel told her she had found the moonstone. laying down beside it, she touched it with her nose.

She watched as StarClan made their great entrance. Their pelts shone like the stars themselves and she could see a few cats that she had known and loved. "Welcome, Mistedclover. Are you ready to recieve your nine lives?" She was unsure where the voice had come from, but she replyed anyway. "Yes. I am."

An orange she-cat stepped forward. "Mother!" Firefly purred softly. "Welcome, dear. With this first life I give you faith. Use it well in trusting your clan iin all good or bad things." Firefly touch noses with Mistedclover, and just like that, a sharp lonely feeling swam through her. She felt betrayed but also relieved.

After the feeling ebbed, Firefly stepped back and another cat took her place. A Rose colored cat she remembered as Rosethorn. "Hello, Mistedclover. Its nice to see that you are doing well." Mistedclover nodded in silence and Rosethorn carried on. "With this life I give you love. Use it well in assuring those under your care." The warmth of sunlight filled her body inside and out, and aslo a strong feeling to fight for those she loved.

The third cat was a light gray she-cat with darker gray speckles. "With this life, I give you nobility. Use this to lead and guide your Clan into greatness." The che-cat rested her muzzle on Mistedclover's head. "Featherstar? How did you die?" Featherstar only smiled and stepped back for the other cat.

This cat she reconized as her father, Blackstripe. "With this life I give you strength." The toms loud deep voice hurt her ears, and she flinched. "Use it well in defending your clan and in fighting for others lives." He rested his muzzle on her head and instintly she felt a strong overwelming feeling of power and an urge to defend. Blackstripe stepped back beside Firefly, and the next cat took his place.

"You may not know me, but I'm friends with your father. My name is Icepool." A light gray tom stood infront of her. "I will give you the life of intellegents. Please use this to tell right from wrong, to get yourself and your clan out of dangerous sitiuations, and to lead you clan into greatness." A sharp pain coursed through her body and made her toes tingle. When the pain ebbed, she felt better than ever. "Your father might not say it, but he's extremly proud of you." Icepool trotted over to Blackstripe and sat beside a skinny brown cat about the size of an apprentice.

"Hello! I'm your cousin, Brownpaw." Her voice high pitched voice irritated Mistedclover. "Since I was going to be a medicene cat, I'll give you the life of healing. You better use it to protect and heal the wounded!" A cofusing feeling washed over her. It hurt but at the same time didn't. Brownpaw skipped back.

Racoontail stepped up next. Mistedclover had only heard stories about this warrior, but it seemed like she knew her for a long time. "With this life I give you loyalty. It will help in believing in yourself and your clan. Mistedclover braced herself, but nothing happened. No pain or warmth came over her, but only a strange feeling she couldn't name.

Next came an old friend of hers, Rover. She had met him in the forest when her and Firefly had been cast out of ThunderClan, and they had been friends ever since. "Its great to see you, Clovermist-" Mistedclover chuckled. "I'm starting to think your doing that on purpose." Rover returned her laughter. "I might be. But anyway, on with the ceremony. With this life I give you friendship. I think it will help you in becoming friends with the unexpected and to care for every wounded cat., but mostly you clan." Touching noses with Mistedclover, he walked back and sat with the others.

Now standing before Mistedclover was Rainstar, the leader before Featherstar. "With this life I give you courage. I hope you use it to give the best you can to your clan." Energy surged through her, setting her paws on fire. "MISTEDSTAR! MISTEDSTAR!" The cats of StarClan chated her name, and she woke up.

"Lets get back to WindClan." Mistedstar nodded to her two companions.

OOC: UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGKAJFLHSDJFKLHSKFHDSJKFSDKJFKLFMHDSFHKLSFJKDSHFKSJFKFKDSJFLKSJFKSDLJFKLSJFLKDSJFKLJSFLKDJSFLKJSLFK:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistedclover's leader ceremony    Mistedclover's leader ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistedclover's leader ceremony
Page 1 of 1