Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 19:21

Pinespirit waited eagerly for Sleepyyawn at Fourtrees. She sighed.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony N6a5zHfPinespirit's Leader Ceremony IMrnxD6Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony GMXQgOOPinespirit's Leader Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 19:25

Sleepyyawn arrived at Fourtrees. "Are you ready?" He asked, a slight crack in his voice from not speaking in awhile since the incident.

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 19:29

Pinespirit gazed at him softly. "Yes.." she mewed, unsure. She began padding until they reached Mothermouth (i think its called that .3.). She stopped at the entrance. "Wait here," she meowed, padding inside. She saw a shimmer of blue up ahead. Whoa! she thought, It's so beautiful.. She slid to the ground and closed her eyes.

ooc: ill just wait for u to post, sleeps, THEN ill post my long long long thingy-ma-jigger XD

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony N6a5zHfPinespirit's Leader Ceremony IMrnxD6Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony GMXQgOOPinespirit's Leader Ceremony JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 19:32

Sleepyyawn tucked himself in a ball and posted guard for Pinespirit. Good luck...

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 19:59

Suddenly, she awoke. She found herself in Fourtrees. "Huh? Am.. am I supposed to be here?" A voice snapped her from her thoughts. She turned to see a proud she-cat. She was a black she-cat with brown ears. "Mom!" she meowed with excitement. The black cat said nothing. "Are you ready to recieve your 9 lives?" the cat purred. Pinespirit said nothing Dark! It's really you! "With this life, I give you courage, so that you may stand up to your foes and face any challenge." She touched her nose with Pinespirit. She quickly held back a yowl of pain. I thought lives were a GOOD thing! Why do they hurt!? A brown tom stepped forward. He had black paws. This was Pinespirit's father, Brown (or Brownie). "With this life, I give you strength, so you may stand up to anyone and be victorious." She tried to wince before he touched his nose with hers, but she stayed put. She felt like falling to the ground as this life surged through her. A white she-cat with brown spots padded up to her. Pinespirit's eyes sparkled with happiness. Dewdrop! "With this life, I give you sacrifice, so that you may give up even your life for your Clan." Pain soared through her as Dewdrop touched noses with her. Another she-cat padded up. "Cherryfern!" she meowed. The cat's expression stayed to a soft smile. "With this life, I give you growth, so that you can make your Clan flourish." She felt more pain, but she kept back a hiss. Pinespirit's face lit up as she saw her mate. "Mudpuddle! I missed you!" The brown tom smiled back. "With this life, I give you concentration, so that you may solve any tough challenges that await you." He gave her a smile and he stepped back. Pinespirit ignored the pain, but it overwhelmed her, which made it harder. The cat padding up was her best friend, Burnsorrow. "Oh, Burnsorrow!" "With this life," he meowed, "I give you friendship. Use it for your allies.. they'll need your compassion." This life didn't hurt as much. Mistyriver stepped forward. Her two different colored eyes sparkled. "With this life, I give you healing, so that you may help your sick allies when needed most.." She hissed with pain, and she struggled to keep her eyes open. A tom padded forward. Foxspark! "With this life.. I give you leadership. Use it.. use it to lead your Clan through the toughest times." He stepped back as the worst pain hit her like a strike of lightning. She opened her eyes to see the last cat approaching. Bluestar!

ooc: yours is gonna be love XD and make ur txt blue-colored XD

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:23

Bluestar smiled at Pinespirit. "With this life, I give you love, so you may love every single one of your clan mates equally, and take care of them. I also give you the name Pinestar." This life hurt the most, she felt love for every single one of her clan mates, a burning love.

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 12:17

Pinestar's eyes sparkled. She ignored the pain as it struck her. She was happy to see Bluestar. "..I miss you Bluestar.." she meowed as chanting spilled into her thoughts. The cats slowly faded away. She woke up quickly. Pinestar was still shaky from her lives. She was very heavy and her legs held her down, urging her to fall back asleep. She padded towards the exit. She found Sleepyyawn there, still. Pinestar nudged him. Weakly, she meowed, "c'mon, Sleepyyawn.. let's go back to camp."

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 13:15

Sleepyyawn noticed that she was tired. "Why don't we rest awhile at the Abandoned Barn? We'll make it back tomorrow." Sleepyyawn said softly.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 14:54

Pinestar's eyes were clouded with drowziness. "..good idea.." she rasped, slowly slinking along towards the barn with Sleepyyawn.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 16:43

Bluestar stared after the two RiverClan cats before vanishing.

OOC: *POOF*

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 19:11

ooc: omg.. idk why.. but i got tears in ma eyes when i saw that ur name wasnt blue (the rc color) anymore

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 19:29

OOC: ;~;

IC: They arrived at the front of the barn. "The cat scents here are days old. All I can smell is prey..." He went inside to see what seemed like heaven. Soft beds, with fat, healthy mice running around, trapped inside the barn.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 19:43

Pinestar nodded. "This seems like a good place to stay.." And I'll be sure to wash before I get back to camp.. I don't wanna come back smelling like Twolegs.. She sat down on a soft patch of hay. It reeked of flies and mice.

ooc: ._. we just gonna keep posting here? XD

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 6:11

ooc: sorry for post but GO PINE :D

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Account-personality-results
Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 8:09

ooc: lol thanks brambleh XD post sleeps .3. *group hugs*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony   Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinespirit's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Moonstone-
Jump to: