Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Might be inactive, Bad news, Bad news.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

Might be inactive, Bad news, Bad news. Empty
PostMight be inactive, Bad news, Bad news.

Hey, so, umm, I might not be on very often for awhile. Might be on everyday, who knows.
Today my grandmother passed away due to lung cancer.
I loved her very very much, I was very close to her, even though we aren't blood related. As you know, I'm not blood related to most of my family, besides Messiah (If you post hate comments about my brother I will get pissed. Like seriously get a life or GTFO.). But the people I currently live with feel like family much much more then my own family, who has done absolutely nothing for me, which is why my granny's passing is so tragic.
We talked everyday, me and Gran. She was like my best friend. She never told my parents anything I told her, and she gave the best advice in the world. She's one of the many reasons I'm still alive. She was freaking AWESOME, and hilarious. Also, very independant. She taught me so much in her 67 years of life. I'll never forget a word of it. She made me the person I am today, although, most of you can't stomach me.
So I might not be on since I am supporting my family, and also mourning a little myself.

And remember, If Messiah hate comments are posted in replies, I will shun you and ask an Admin to lock this topic and delete those said replies. I don't need that crap from you, and it's not nice to speak ill of the dead. Messiah was a great kid, maybe if you would've taken the time to get to know him and stopped judging his way of death then you would pull your head out of your YOUKNOWWHERE and say something nice for once. Kthxbai.

Well there ya go. I miss my Granny, and also my brother D:

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Might be inactive, Bad news, Bad news. :: Comments

not fish
Re: Might be inactive, Bad news, Bad news.
Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 pm by not fish
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. In April, my great grandpa died of esophagus cancer. I feel your pain, Feather. c: If that helps.
Ebby
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am by Ebby
My grandfather died suffered through years of kidney stones and also died of lung cancer, though he wasn't related to us except marriage to our divorced grandmother, he was like a father to us, certainly my brothers and cousin. I know how you feel. =3= It sucks.
Why, grandparents, why you die sadly? ;n;

I hope you don't try to shake it off or anything, stay away from here if it helps, or don't. :3 She's never gonna leave you. [/terrible condolences]
Sleepy
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am by Sleepy
I'm really sorry, Steve :C Hope you feel better soon
Holly
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm by Holly
A couple years back my godmother, who was also my cousin, passed away from cancer. She'd fought it for 19 years. I remember all the things we used to do. I'd make pictures and jewelry. She would read when we went on trips. She taught me to read when I was two. I miss her. I feel your pain, Feather.
Moon
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm by Moon
Hey, guys? I'm not trying to be inconsiderate, but this is for Steph's loss, not yours'.
So sorry Steph, :(

not fish
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm by not fish
I, for one, wasn't trying to gain pity. .3. I'm trying to help.
Sleepy
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm by Sleepy
Yes, it may help, but I'm guessing it's not helping if Steve looks down and just sees depressing stories of other people...
not fish
Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:05 pm by not fish
I'm not arguing about this now. End of storyyyyy. o3o

Anyways, Steve, best wishes. :c

Might be inactive, Bad news, Bad news.

Page 1 of 1