Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bad News, Good News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Bad News, Good News Empty
PostBad News, Good News

So...I have bad news and good news for you.

The bad news are that against my original plan I won't be able to post much, if at all, this weekend and most probably this Monday as well. Also from now on my posting spree weekends will be officially over.

The good news I hope will make up for this tho.

So, as some of you know I had an important call this morning.  It was with my boss. To make a long story short, I talked to him about my free time issues, which are not only affecting me here, but also my time to study as I noticed when my exams started last week.

So, the outcome if this talk,  as well as other procedures I won't go into detail about, was that my work hours will be rearranged, with some pouring into my originally free weekend to make up for those in the week. This means that I'll finally be able to come back to post during the whole week instead of weekends only.

However,  to do this I had to promise my boss and mentor I would deliver the projects that had been assigned to me with my previous schedule in mind asap. This means I'll be working like crazy this weekend and maybe Monday to comply with such compromise.

So, while I want you to understand that I won't be available to post 24/7, as work and college are still in the way, this means that my activity will receive a considerable boost thanks to these new free hours and you will finally be able to see me around and posting daily or almost daily like before.

See you soon, I can't wait to RP with you guys once more like we did before!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bad News, Good News :: Comments

Kent Mansley
Re: Bad News, Good News
Post Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 15:59 by Kent Mansley
Good luck with your projects!
Not
Post Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 17:30 by Not
Good luck! Don't overwhelm yourself!
Swiftey
Post Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 17:45 by Swiftey
I hope completing the projects comes easy and I can't wait to see you rping more~
Post  by Sponsored content

Bad News, Good News

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: