Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Story Game :U

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Story Game :U Empty
PostSubject: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:10

This is a game where you add to the story! You must always keep it at least a paragraph long. After the current story ends, the next to post gets to write the next story! What happens? That's you're choice! :3

I open my eyes abruptly. Sweat poured down my face. The cold cave floor made a shiver sneak up my spine. I pick up my rucksack and shuffle my hand inside. I could feel my water purification tablets, a moldy sandwich and.. ah! My canteen! I slip it out and open it quickly. My lips were dry from yesterday's failed attempt for food.

My hand-crafted spear was behind me, leaning on the cave's wall. It was made from sharp wood and easily sharpened from a large rock that rested next to it. It was easy to see the streaks of the wood that I used to sharpen it.

My companion, Lilac, rested her head next to me. I knew she was just as thirsty as I was. She swiped her long tongue over her lips. I knew she was upset I was about to drink from my canteen, but I knew it was more important I thrived than her. No matter how much I loved her; my German Shepherd that I had lived with for about 4 years.

I was 23, and I knew my wife was awaiting my return. Wherever she was. She would probably be worried sick since I had been gone for about 2 months now. I had a sick feeling in my stomach when I remembered that I might not make it out of this wilderness to see my new daughter.

This trip was a disaster. I was supposed to be hiking with my friends, but, sadly, they couldn't handle the early Autumn's cold, topped off with a giant rock resting on his leg, breaking it. I brought Lilac with me since I thought she would enjoy hiking. It was supposed to be an easy 3 day hike, but a stupid rockslide made me end up here. I've got the scratches to prove it.

I leaned back, hoping to feel the cool refreshing water cascade into my mouth like a waterfall. After a couple heartbeats, I blinked and lowered my head. I shook my canteen as if it would make more water return into it. I realized with a chilling shudder that I was out of water. ...

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Story Game :U N6a5zHfStory Game :U IMrnxD6Story Game :U GMXQgOOStory Game :U JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Story Game :U GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 15:59

I sigh,and lay my head down on the cave wall having absolutely no positive things at the moment.I closed my eyes and imagined my wife and new child back home.I knew if she saw me like this she would start yelling at me that I should'nt give up like this,and to keep going..I opened my eyes and stared at the cave roof,when I heard footsteps.I grab my spear quickly and yell."Who is there!?"I wait for a moment when a man comes into view,he had with him,a knife crafted from the wood of a tree,and a sharpened rock,and a bow and arrow,fashioned from the feathers of a bird,sharp rocks,and wood.I look at him for a moment,and try to say somthing when he holds up his hand to stop me.He says in a deep voice,"I am Jake,I was stranded here after a plane crash."You look at him,with unbelieving eyes.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Story Game :U Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Story Game :U IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DStory Game :U YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 17:28

I had no idea who he was.I grasped my spear and held it tight in my hand."What do you want?" I asked."Nothing to my need."he replied.Jake grabbed Lilacs scruff and slit her stomach open.The dog wailed.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 17:52

My eyes opened in shock. This guy seemed just as hungry as me! I wouldn't let him eat my dog that easily! I gripped my weak spear and jabbed it to his throat. He gave a croak of pain, and blood gurgled from him as I sunk it deeper. The blade was pretty dull, so I was surprised at how easily it sunk into him. I felt my companion's blood lap at my feet and 'Jake' winced with pain. He slapped the spear away, leaving it as chunks of wood and stone. He retreated, clutching his neck.

I knew he'd be back, but I knelt down to my dog, examining her wound. Her eyes were glazed with fear. They pleaded for help, but I knew that there was no way I could heal a wound this serious! I stood up, keeping back tears.

I exited the cave, looking around. Jake was gone, but the trace of blood was still lingering around me. My eager hands swept at a tree, gathering leaves, sap, and twigs, and building them into a somewhat stable basket. It was sloppy, but that didn't matter. I knelt down to a puddle, gathering water. I didn't have the time to waste my purifying tablets, so I rushed back to my dog, and poured the water into her wound to clean it as I held it under my chalky hand. The water was clear, and I knew it wasn't too dirty. Sickeningly, Lilac's wound bubbled. I heard something behind me, and I turned slowly. What I saw was...

Story Game :U N6a5zHfStory Game :U IMrnxD6Story Game :U GMXQgOOStory Game :U JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 18:59

Jake with an arrow in his stomach,I gasp,as his body falls to the ground,but I don't have time to worry about him.I need to help Lilacs wounds.I put more of the homemade medicine on her wound.I feel close to gagging as the stench of blood fills the cave,I look at Lilac,as her eyes open weakly,she rasps."I-I...what happe-"I stop her and tell her to save her breath,she closes her eyes,and then suddenly coughs loudly.Bits of blood flew across the cave floor.I then....

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 19:17

I found a sewing needle and string in Jakes pocket.I sewed my dog's stomach.With the last of his strength Jake threw his knife at me.

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 19:40

I gasp and then pull the knife out of my stomach.I gasp for air as my strength leaves me,I fall to the floor and then...

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 19:46

ooc: guys.. =3= you're supposed to follow the storyline. jake retreated, remember? and there was a sound behind him.. you guys just lost track.. *disregards the past posts* and ice.. lilac is a dog =.=

It was a bear, its nose sniffing the air hungrily. Thankfully, it lumbered away. I returned back to Lilac. Her breathing was quickening. "Don't panic!" I said to her seriously. She twitched, but lay there silently as I worked. I managed to clean out the wound, but now what? I knew not to close the wound, so I could allow puss or infection to spill out on its own. The bleeding slowed down, but the wound wasn't too deep, but it caused some damage. I carried my dog over to the side of the wall and set her down gently. What would I do now without food? We were both starving!

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 11:02

ooc-Sorry.Deathberry bush time!

ic-I went out in search of food.The sky was darkening and I had gotten water from the puddle.There was rustling in the bushes and I screamed.A hungry female bear was coming straight towards me!

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 17:28

I looked at the berrybush one last time,and fled for the sfety of the cave.I run into the cave,and desperately begin closing up the entrance when....

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 18:42

It charged straight through."Oh god Help me!" I screamed.The bear hit me in the stomach.Lilac only stared with saddnes.

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 18:47

I gasp for air and cough up some blood.I fall to the ground clutching my stomaach in pain,when the bear...

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 18:49

Lumbered to my dog.I watched in horror as it killed and ate her."L-lilac!"I wailed.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 19:18

Suddenly, out of the blue, Lilac burst from inside its stomach, but she landed with a thud! I knew it was the end of us both, but the bear crashed down. My dog looked at me, her breaths beginning to fade. I reached over, pulling her to my chest and crying in her fur. My tears were red; blood, and she suddenly went limp. "No," I wanted to scream. Suddenly, I heard something behind me. I was filled with shock until I heard my name. "Erik! Erik, where are you!?"

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 19:23

ooc: :fuuplz:

ic:I turned surprised,when suddenly,I saw my wife.I opened my eyes wide,and said"I-is that really you?" I kept hearing her voice but could'nt see her when I winced as my stomach wound began to bleed more heavily.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives