Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Story Game :U

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Story Game :U - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 22:35

ooc: next person who posts makes the next story XD

ic: I blink, sunlight washing into my eyes. Was it really her? It was! My world spins as she kneals down next to me, rubbing my forehead. "I need the paramedics! Erik is... ... help ... ... Lilac.. ... bear!" Her voice faded, and I was in complete darkness.

I woke up, in an unfamiliar hospital bed. I try to sit up, but pain shoots up my spine.

"Don't move," says a familiar voice.

"Karen," I whisper. "How's Lilac?" I ask suddenly. She seems taken aback by this.

"Her wounds are fatal, but she'll live. At the cost of being crippled the rest of her life," she murmured, rubbing my forehead once more. I give a smile. I don't care. As long as she was okay. And I was okay. We would both be.. O- Kay.

The End!

Everyone who participated in this gets a doodle XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Story Game :U - Page 2 N6a5zHfStory Game :U - Page 2 IMrnxD6Story Game :U - Page 2 GMXQgOOStory Game :U - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Story Game :U - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 23:42

Ooc: Yay! Will I get a doodle?

Ic: I opened my eyes to see a bright light. I gasped and shielded my face with my hand. After a few minutes I opened my blue eyes again, which were now adjusted to the light. The THING above my looked so unnatural, so inhuman that I shivered. I didn't remember last night, I didn't remember getting here. All I remembered was kissing my fragile baby on the head before I laid her down in her crib. The alien-creature interrupted my thoughts, opening his strange mouth and saying.....

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 23:54

ooc: "NYAN~" xD

ic: ...something that didn't even make sense. It was a horrifying creature; truly a bizarre sight to see. Its jaws dripped saliva and its back arched, showing its disgusting spine. It was hard to see with the bright light, but I could make out a tint of green. Its two eyes were red. It had horrid long claws the size of knives. It turned to another, speaking something, then turning back to me. It studied me for a long time before grinning devilishly. "You m.. mine.. human, now!" I was guessing that I was its experiment, I could see a visible cut mark on my arm, which was pinned to the table I was on. I struggled, but was too groggy to move an inch. Where was I? Why did they kidnap me? And most of all, what did they want with me?

Story Game :U - Page 2 N6a5zHfStory Game :U - Page 2 IMrnxD6Story Game :U - Page 2 GMXQgOOStory Game :U - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 0:33

I tried to breath evenly, but all I could manage was quick, shallow breaths. I didn't want to answer my own question. I closed my eyes tight and hoped that this was all a dream. When I opened them back up, it was even worse. One of the aliens started to lean forward as the lights dimmed. It reached for me, stabbing me with a sharp needle. I felt the mysterious liquid travel through my vanes, making it harder to breath because I was so scared of what it would do. I didnt want to know I closed my eyes again and wished that I was back in my bed, with my husband by me and my baby across te hall. I slowly opened my eyes. And then I found out what it was for.

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 0:37

With a painful twitch I saw that I had slowly been altered. My skin was scaley and green with thick slime. I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. The others seemed to have gone now, and my vision was changed. I knew this since everything was green. I staggered off of the table and fell on the ground. I got up and searched for the light. As I searched, my... hand? .... pressed something, and my vision suddenly faded to a blend of colors. Ah, good old reality. Right? I looked back down at myself. Still a lizard mutant.. thing. Although, my real skin was still visible. Suddenly, I felt a shiver creep up my spine. I heard footsteps. And they were coming from behind the door.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Game :U   Story Game :U - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Game :U
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: