Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Empty
PostSubject: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:03

Okay,so im paranoid by zombies right now.Playing to many video games i guess.So i figure the best way to cure this is to KILL EM ALL!
I had this idea out of boredom and having paranoia.Template:
---------------------------------------
Name:

Appearnce (Must have weapon if pic):

Favorite weapon:

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc.)
---------------------------------------
So have fun,as soon as i have 5
survivors,the battle begins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:12

Name: Mel

Appearnce (Must have weapon if pic): Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) 1089809721_esRestSais

Favorite weapon: twin swords

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc.) She was a cashier at Dairy Queen. Uh... her mom died when she was 5 and she watched her dad get attacked by the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:19

FROM LEFT 4 DEAD GAME!!!!! XD

Name: Pine (zoey on the real l4d game =3)

Appearance: Weapon: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Mossberg1

Character: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Zoey

Favorite weapon: Bazooka or Auto Shotgun (o yeeaa XD)

History: Zoey's family became the undead when the invasion started.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 20:04

Name: Tiny

Appearnce (Must have weapon if pic): Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Tai_Kaliso

Favorite weapon: Shotgun-Chainsaw (Chanisawshotgun if i can XD)

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc: Worked as Jack In The Box security

Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 5:03

Name: shroud

Appearnce:Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Assassins+Creed+2+Glyph

Favorite weapon: hand knife dagger thingy..

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc.) no intel avalible

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 5:21

Name:Anna

Appearnce (Must have weapon if pic):Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Normal_anime_girl_fav12

Favorite weapon:sword

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc.) Watched her Mom get killed by her step-father at the age of 9, so she took matters into her own hands and killed him with her sword. Is wanted for murder and was on the run when he invasion started
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 8:14

Ok!thats 5 survivors!Other people may join because,if a survivor is killed(Excluding me)we will need another one.I mean,theres gonna be 150000 zombies walking around.

Rules:No gmodding.When you are at 0 health,be fair and die.I just run from the fight because im pretty much the main intel with a computer that only i know how to use.And again,no gmodding.and i do what happens.i say what attacks.

Infected stats:
Regular:5/5 hp(attacks are 2 damage)

Jockey:10/10 hp(No attack.just hops on survivors shoulders and steers survivors into danger.Must get help from other survivor.)

Hunter:30/30 hp(Attacks deal 40 damage per turn.need help from other survivor if attacked.)

Charger:50/50 hp(Attacks deal 30 damage)

Spitter:15/15 hp(Spits acid at survivors that lasts three turns dealing 5 damage per turn.Acid can be collected to burn zombies)

Boomer:20/20 hp(No attack,vomits bile at survivor that makes all zombies attack you.Bile can be collected to make zombies attack whatever you threw it at)

Smoker:35/35 hp.(The smoker can grab you with its really,REALLY long tounge.in two turns it pulls you to it and it starts attacking you.Attacks deal 5 damage.A survivor needs to help you by breaking its tounge if you are grabbed which is a 1 hit kill.)

Tank:200/200 (Omg,to much health?Strongest one in the game.Survivors gotta kill 2 of these before moving to next area.Attacks deal 70 damage.)

Weapons:

You can switch weapons when you want,but you must keep your favourite weapon.

Dual pistols:No reloading.bullet deals 2 damage.

sword:15 damage per slice.if dual wielding,30.

Chainsaw:40 damage.WOOP!

Axe:25 damage.

Shotgun:15 damage per bullet.every 6 shots take one turn to reload.

Machine gun: every turn 5 bullets are fired.each bullet does 2 damage.
takes one turn to reload every 30 bullets.

Extra weapons

Boomer bile:makes zombies attack wherever you threw it.could make all zombies attack a Tank(not the military tank,zombie tank.)!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 8:27

(I ran out of posting room,need to double post)

Molotov Cocktail:Makes zombies burn.10 damage per turn.lasts for 4 turns.

Spitter acid:5 damage per turn,lasts 5 turns.

Pipe bomb:Zombies seem to be attracted to this sound.They run at it and start attacking it.As soon as the pipe bomb reaches two turns,boom boom.All zombies close enough are killed.

Weapon rules:

Favorite weapons:you CANNOT change these for a different weapon.they are the weapons that you are forced to keep.

Secondary weapons:You can exchange these for different weapons.get rid of them when you want something else.

Extra weapons:You can hold 10 Boomer biles,3 molotov cocktails,5 spitter acid and one pipe bomb.

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 19:14

wheres the witch!?!?!?

>:C

fine ill do it..

Witch: A LOT OF HP.... 80/80 hp (TURN OFF YOUR FLASHLIGHTS!! And don't get too close! The witch will cry to tell you to stay away. When the cry turns into a growl, you know that you need to RUN!!!!!! Don't point your light in her face or you'll startle her. She'll scream, and run at you with arms outstretched and claws open. Btw, she's wearing a bikini x3 One hit will take all your health away and make you fall onto the ground, unable to get up unless another survivor helps u)

Crying - Unstartled: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) View_320200_1_1227888156

Screaming - Startled: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Left-4-dead-7

Witch in Action:

Last edited by Pinekit on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 7:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 20:16

why are you paraniod about zombies?! its a friken vid. game!!! i play vid. games wherei kill animals for a living and just for the heck of it and i LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! animals...and i am fine...a few zombies can't hurt that much can theyXD! i'll join tho XD!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 6:49

Blossom,Im paranoid because ive seen lots of sites,and if science fails on attempting to revive an almost dead human,there are consequences.

Thanks for the witch pine.Ive decided to add a weapon or two to the mix.(Maybe one i thought of myself)

Sniper rifle:20 damage(Must reload every 4 shots)

Flamethrower:5 damage per turn,lasts 10 turns.only usable 3 times,no reloading.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 7:20

if we're paranoid, its none of ANYONE'S concern..

and yw, windeh xD
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 8:15

Still room for one more?

Name: Britt

Appearnce (Must have weapon if pic): Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Anime-10
She doesn't smoke or drink or anything. I just liked the way she looked.

Favorite weapon: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) 2db7de10

History(Such as what job did your char have before the invasion,criminal record if any,etc.): Britt had no job, being in jail most of her life. She's been in for theft of almost every kind, attempted murder, murder, assault, battery, illegal posessions of weapons, and obviously, was put in the psych ward for a while. She's now 19, and just broke out of prison.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 8:47

whatevs

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 15:29

Ok moon,your in.one last thing,

Zombie abilities:(For people who dont understand how some do there effects)

Hunter:Tackles you down and attempts to rip you open.40 damage per turn,Kills survivor after 3 turns.

Smoker: grabs survivors with long tounge.if not rescued in 3 turns,Smoker pulls you toward it and you are helpless,someone must kill it if you are pulled.If it is attempting to pull it toward you and a survivor helps,the survivor must break its tounge.

Spitter/Boomer:Spitter spits acid on you that does 5 damage every 3 turns.Boomer vomits up bile that makes zombies head for where the Boomer spit.They can miss or hit.

Witch:like the hunter,but with foot long claws.50 damage per turn.

ALL SURVIVORS HAVE 100 HEALTH!

Power-ups:

Adrenaline:Speeds you up,makes you fire faster,(Double what you shoot in one turn)And makes you recieve half the normal damage.

Pain pills:Heal 15 health.

First aid kit:All healed up!takes one turn to heal.Dont move and make sure there arent any zombies around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)   Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Story game Signup.(Read)(For 12 +.Enter at risk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: