Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Story Game!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:13

What you do is .....I will start a story with a sentece or two the you will have to add on to it like...

The bright day light of dawn broke through the tops of the trees, allowing small mice, and birds to see were they were going...

Now you write something....it can be anything approperate
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:17

But soon they realized they wished night would just come back because the world was horrible looking and polluted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:20

A small white tom walked around in the polluted area.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:22

A black cat bumped into him. "Watch it."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:28

A orange she-cat with black tiger stripes growled at the two cats. "Quiet." she hissed as she pounced on a scrawny mouse.

Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:30

"S-sorry." He replies scared. Another tom stands right beside him. He puts his tail around his brother to get him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:43

She snorted and turned to catch a vole. She flung it at the 2 cats paws. "Eat." she growled.

Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:46

The white tom starred at it for a minute, his brother did the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:49

The black cat stared at the tiger striped cat. "Your not the boss of us!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:54

"With out a leader there will only be confusion. With confusion comes death." A albino she cat said, her odd clear eyes starring strat ahead in to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:55

She sniffed. "Suit yourself." she mewed. She grabbed the vole and gulped it down. She licked her lips and looked at the other cats gathered near her. "Names?"

OOC: We are rogues, correct?

Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 11:56

"I don't care. She's not going to be my boss." the black cat said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 12:00

(Yes we are rouges or Loners what ever you want)

"Well if you think you sutibal for the job go ahead and take it. Mind be that you are responiably for the lives of all those who fallow you. If you truley believe you can lead with out getting us killed go right ahead." The she cat told the tom. The white tom was shaking from fear to much to reply to the tabby she cat. "I'm Brokensoul and this is my brother Lostmind." He answered for his shaking brother. "I am Starlight, a former medicen cat. You can just call me Star." She answered the tabby she cat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 12:03

"I am Shadowhaze." the black cat mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 12:03

OOC: ah, clans disbanded... Awesome. XD

IC: She raised her head high. "The twolegs might have poluted our hunting grounds, but if we untie as one, I can lead us through these dark times." she yowled. "Tigerstar shall rule once more." she whispered so softly so no cat could hear her.

Random Story Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Game!   Random Story Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Story Game!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: