Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*

Go down 
+6
Bloo
Flameyy
Ningasourous :D
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:51

Flamepaw knew Bramblepaw wanted to comfort him. It wouldn't work. He was to sad. He would cry for a very long time. Flamepaw crawled to the top of the tree and started cry some more.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:53

Seeing his pain almost killed Bramblepaw. A broken heart is the only thing Medicine Cats can't cure. She wished she could though. She wished she could take his pain and put it in herself. Why must we hurt. she thought

OOC: I actually started crying...
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 15:08

Moonpaw really started crying silently. "I'll try to speak with her soon." she whisper-promised herself. "I'll tell her we all sat vigil for her, and tell her all the things they said...all the good things cats from each Clan had said, whether they knew her well or not..."

OOC: Okay, I'm ready to cry!!!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 15:49

"But she already knows..." she trailed off as she saw a star sparkle and shine in the distance. "I see her." For a fleeting moment, she thought she saw the spirit of Snowpaw, but when she looked agin, it was gone.

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 15:51

OOC: How the heck did you hear me!?

IC: Moonpaw kept her eyes closed, and her head down in vigil.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 15:54

OOC: Oops! :oops: didnt see the "to herself" part...

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 15:56

OOC: It's okay, just didn't know...

I'd say the closest person to me is someone in WindClan or RiverClan...since they're the closest to WindClan...or are my Clan..... :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:17

OOC: I'm so sad... :(
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:29

OOC: Me too! Cry

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:37

Mistypaw ran into fourtrees, "oh snowkit..." she murmured. "sorry i'm late..." she whispered. "i- i would like to say something too if thats okay..." her eyes where glossy with tears, "Snowkit..." a tear trickled down her face. she sniffled, "Snowpaw... was an amazing cat. strong, kind, and beautiful. she would have made an amazing warrior... and if only she could have become an apprentice before she... before she..." Mistypaw took a deep breath, her next words a whisper, hardly heard, "before she died..." she was crying now, she took a step back, "i cant believe this happened..." she wasn't even sure anyone herd. Mistypaw took a deep breath and tried to regain herself, "hopefully i'll see her again in dreams." she looked down at her paws, a teardrop fell onto the sand next to them.

Ooc: 😢 :( Cry Cry Cry

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:43

Bramblepaw ran up to the crying cat trying to comfort her. But she knew it wouldn't work. Like she thought before. The only thing a Medicine cat could not heal was a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:44

Flamepelt just sat there crying. He was about to kill himself for her, but he couldn't he had to be the best warrior he can be for Snowpaw. He loved her and missed her. He kept crying. It started as a whisper and got louder. "why... why.... why.... Why....... Why...... WHy....... WHy..... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled to the stars. "Why did you take her away from me?!" Flamepaw was really crying now.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:47

Bramblepaw turned away from Mistypaw and ran to Flamepaw trying to make him stop from getting any angrier. "Flamepaw no. Don't blame StarClan. They could do nothing. Please don't yell any more." She was in tears. Sobing out thing to stop and quiet the cat.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:50

"No it's all Starclan's fault! They had ever choice! They choose to take her! I will never for give them!" Flamepaw yelled. He was still crying bad. He hopped down the tree and walked towards a large rock. He laid down on it. His back facing everyone else. He wanted to be alone. He wanted Snowpaw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 16:52

Bramblepaw was hurt by the cats words, but she could take the hint. She went back to her friend Rainpaw and laid down and cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next