Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*

Go down 
+6
Bloo
Flameyy
Ningasourous :D
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 3:47

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

IC: Tigerpaw put her head down on her paws, sad for her friend Snowpaw, while she waited for the others to arive for snowpaw's vigil.

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 7:16

Echopaw walked in nodding at Tigerpaw. She also sat waiting for the others.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 7:20

Rainpaw raced in, then froze. She acknowledged the others, then crouched down.
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 7:38

shiningpaw walk in.she sat next to echopaw and waited for the others.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 13:15

Bramblepaw walked to Fourtrees and sat down by Rainpaw, her head down.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 13:48

Flamepaw came out from behind a bush to sit vigil. He would of never came if it wasn't for Snow. Flamepaw jumped onto a stick in the tree. "We are here to sit vigil for Snowkit. We loved her and always wanted to keep her safe." He said looking at Tigerpaw for the last part. "I loved her more then anything. I wish to send her good luck in Skyclan and that you never go hungry in the forest or never ending hunting." Flamepaw dipped his head. "I wish she could be here to see how much we care for you and how strong we are getting. We will always keep you in our thoughts." Flamepaw started to cry. "If anyone else has something to say step onto a stick and say it. After everyone who wants to speak have spoken we will sit vigil." Flamepaw said still sobbing.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:04

OOC: Starclan...

Last edited by Bramblepaw on Thu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:06

Bluepaw walked up silently padding softly up to the others. She sat there for a moment looking abit confused. Then nodded understandingly and crouched down. "May I say a few words?"She asked softly to the others.

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:15

"Go ahead Bluepaw." Bramblepaw encouraged her through her sobs
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:19

Moonpaw padded into Fourtrees, seeing all the other cats. She dipped her head, a tear running down her whisker, and prayed that StarClan would do her well. She wasn't just a fellow Apprentice...she was my Clanmate. she thought, almost crying now.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:21

"Bluepaw after you say something can I go?" the apprentice asked.

Last edited by Bramblepaw on Thu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:24

Bluepaw looked nervous but did it anyway.

"Snowpaw was a beautiful cat, strong and swift. She had a heart of gold and a sweet personality. I watched her grow from a small cute kit, to a smart, eager apprentice. She would have made a very good warrior. She has touched many cats hearts. We will soon see her again in StarClan, when it is our time. We will all miss her greatly."

Bluepaw stepped back and nodded that she was finished.

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:29

Bramblepaw stepped up. "I never really knew Snowpaw. But to all of you she seemed like the most wonderful cat here. I just wanted to say may she rest with StarClan and regret nothing she has ever done." Bramblepaw walked to Flamepaw and licked his ear while whispering, "Sorry for your loss." She walked to Rainpaw's side and sat down
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:42

"Thank you, Bramblepaw." Flamepaw said. He was now crying his eyes out. There would soon be a pool of tears. I wanted Snowpaw back.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009 - 14:46

Bramblepaw saw the crystal clear drops of water come from Flamepaw's eyes. I feel so bad for him... I wouldn't wish his pain on my own worst enemy. Bramblepaw wanted to comfort the apprentice but she knew she'd be out of turn so she sat there and forced herself to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*   Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob* Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's vigil *cry cry sob sob*
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next