Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Long Night (Me and Sand)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:50

Nighteye nodded her understanding and thought about what they should do

Sandnose knew what was going on ,she needed to help,if they were going to get anywhere in Nighteye's kitting,she apperred to Nighteye and Nightecho,"I'm here to help,you two,"she explained calmly,she looked down at Nighteye,"lie down on your side and relax,this will be fine,"she reasured her granddaughter

Nighteye nodded and shifted onto her side

A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:56

Nightecho was in shock and awe, he just sat there unsure of what to do.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:00

Sandnose looked at Nightecho,"go fetch something to extend Nighteye's bedding for the kits,this nest is surely not big enough,"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 17:06

Nightecho shot out of the house and soon returned with a large clump of moss in his mouth, he set to work on making the nest bigger.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 18:20

Sandnose placed her paws on Nighteyes side,"push,"she ordered in a simplae tone,she then aidded Nighteye by pressing her paws on her belly as well,one small black and white bundle was kitted and Sandnose pushed it over to Night echo with her paw,"begin licking the kit like this,"she meowed demonstrating before turning back to Nighteye

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:45

OOC: Is this Hope or Despair?

IC: Nightecho began to lick the kit dry.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:12

OOC:Hope

IC: Sandnose bean to help Nighteye push as she saw her kins pelt ripple,"this is the last one Nighteye,give it all you've got!"she encouraged,finally the smaller black and white kit was relesedinto the world but as Sandnose began to move the kit over to Ngitheye's side a huge rummble shook the ground and that was a bright flash of lightining,but there is no rain,and no sign that this storm was coming!Sandnose fretted in her mind

The small black and white tom let out a little meow as the ground trembled beneth his tiny body

Sandnose turned her head back to the kit,only for her to look back again at a flash of movement in the corner of her eye,there she saw a small black cat with one white paw and it's ice blue gazed rested upon Sandnose,it's lips drawn back in a snear,Sandnose blinked and the cat was gone,she turned back the kit and couldn't stop a shiver from running down her spine...

OOC: now that was an epical post! :D

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:21

OOC: Well in that case.

IC: Nightecho was still in the procces of licking the kit dry when he noticed it wasn't breathing, "The kit, it's not breathing! why isn't the kit breathing?!" Meowed Nightecho as he started to lick the kit more rapidly, he was freaking out.

OOC: I didn't come up with the name Hope for nothing.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:27

Sandnose looked at Nightecho then down at the kit,"the licking helps the kit heat up and start to breath,but,I wonder why it still hasn't?"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:36

"Breath, come on breath, please breath... Please." Meowed Nightecho as he continued to lick the kit, his meows turning to pleads, then begs, and finally sobbs.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:40

Sandnose dipped her head,"she may be lost to us,"she meowed sadly

Nighteye's head rose from the moss,"what's going on?"she asked and then her eyes widened at the sight of the lifeless looking kit in front of her

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:45

"No, no, she can't be, please StarClan no, please don't take my daughter from me." Sobbed Nightecho as he wrapped his tail around the lifeless kit and continued to lick her.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:50

Sandnose touched her nose to the kits side to see if there was any life left in the small black and white body,and she retracted quickly her eyes wide in amazement

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:53

Nightecho looked up at Sandnose, his face stained with tears, "What is it?" He meowed.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:15

Sandnose blinked and looked at Nightecho and Nighteye,"I could feel a faint heartbeat,"she explained,"so there is still Hope for her,"she added

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Night (Me and Sand)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next