Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Long Night (Me and Sand)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

A Long Night (Me and Sand)  Empty
PostSubject: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Nightecho had finally gotten back from training four ThunderClan apprentences as was Deadfrost's request. The only reason he did it and was able to get through it was the fact that he would see Nighteye at the end of each day and a "It's what my mother would want" mentality. "Nighteye I'm back." Meowed Nightecho as he dropped two mice into their makeshift fresh-kill pile.

OOC: Nighteye doesn't know that Nightecho is training ThunderClan apprentences.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Nighteye slowly awakened,her belly was noticeably larger,"welcome back,Nightecho,oh! freash kill!"she meowed wide eyed

A Long Night (Me and Sand)  2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Nightpaw picked up the two mice and walked over to Nighteye, he gave her one then layed down beside her, he didn't notice how big Nighteye's belly had gotten infact he was rather oblivious to the whole thing.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Nighteye began to eat the mouse and soon looked up at Nightecho for a short time,"I'm going to have your kits soon you know,"she meowed between bites,"I can feel two sets of paws running around in there!"she added

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Nightecho was dumbfounded "Kits? My kits." Meowed Nightecho, the expresion on his face soon turned into a loveing one and he liked his mate's head, "How soon do you know?" He meowed.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Nigtheye shruged,"a week or so,I'm no medicine cat",she purred to him

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm

"That soon!? I don't know if I'm ready to be a father!" Nightecho meowed in suprise as he began to lick his mate's side, he was too excited to eat.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 am

Nighteye stroked her black and white spotted tail down Nightechos back,"calm down and eat,you need to build your strength to beable to catch more food for them,"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

"Your right." Meowed Nightecho as he layed down beside her purring as he took small bites of his mouse.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Nigtheye lied here head down on her paws and watched Night echo eat while eatting her own prey in small,thoughtful bites,she then stopped when she felt a small thrust in her belly,she shurgged and continued to feed,her head then lurched and her eyes widened,she had felt a hard kick and more movement now,she stopped eatting and consintrated on calming herself,if I'm calm the kits will beshe told herself

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 pm

"Are you ok?" Nightecho asked as he began to lick his mate's side again.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Nighteye breathed in and out slowly and gave Nightecho only a side glance,"the kits are just kicking and moving around,nothing to worry about!"she panted,her eyes closed tight as she felt more movement inside of her,"we might need help,"she hissed through clenched teeth

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 pm

"What do you meen?" Meowed Nightecho, he was very worried.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Nighteye continued to pant,she then looked at her mate for a second,"I think the kits might be on their way soon"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"THE KITS ARE COMING!?!?" He meowed, he was wehing in his ming weather it would be better if he went to get a Med-cat or just stayed with his mate, he decided to stay.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night (Me and Sand)    A Long Night (Me and Sand)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Night (Me and Sand)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next