Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long Empty
PostSubject: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 15:40

Blazeflight sat in the middle of camp, chewing slowly on a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. Ever since the accident at the thunderpath, she hadn't been eating like she should. She had lost any appetite that remained, and didn't feel like now was a good time to train her apprentice. What to do, what to do! She started to pad towards the entrance to camp, leaving her mouse behind, but hoping to maybe catch some prey, when a thought hit her. Waspstep! He looked like he had been feeling down lately, and it couldn't hurt to try, right? She padded slowly towards the warriors den, where she had seen him earlier. "Hey Waspstep?" She rasped, glancing around the den.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:37

Waspstep lifted his head at the sound of a voice calling his name. The warrior didn't move much. "Yes? What do you need?" The warriors brown eyes looked at Blazeflight waiting on the she-cat to speak.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 17:10

The younger warrior smiled, I'm not the one who needs anything."Oh nothing, just figured you could someone to talk to. You seem so confided with yourself these days." The blazen she-cat grinned once more, trotting over to sit next to Waspstep."Anything you wanna talk about?" Her tone suddenly became serious, she cared deeply about her clanmates, regardless if they cared any for her. Her tone was at the same time genuinely caring, and she cocked her head to the side slightly.He seems like such a good warrior, what has gotten into him...? She continued to look at the tom, awaiting his answer. She licked her paw, bringing it over her torn ear softly. Her short nub of a tail thumped the groun awkwardly, but she had gotten used to it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:13

Didn't they already know what was wrong? He didn't want to talk about it. They were there.. They knew his mate disappeared along with his kits. It wasn't like Blazeflight was that young. "There isn't much for me to talk about, and I'm just preforming my warrior duties." The warrior responded, shifting his gaze away from the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 17:22

"I understand." She mumbled quietly, heart sinking. She did understand, but she also knew it felt much better to let it out to bottle it up inside you, never letting any cat know."Waspstep, I know it hurts, but you need to let it go," She breathed, but her tone was again rather caring.  "If you try to keep it inside, it will tear you limb from limb. Life for me hasn't been easy either, and I know that sometimes, you just wish it could all end. I'm sure..." She shook her head, That'll sound terrible! "I know that you are a strong warrior, and I know that you can endure the hardest trials. No matter what the world says, you are you, and you are strong, noble, and... and amazing." She let out a breath, hoping she would sound too hurtful. 

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 15:14

Waspstep looked away from the other warrior. "I told you, I'm fine." He didn't need to be lectured. The brown warrior stood from his nest and padded out of the warriors den. Hoping Blazeflight wouldn't follow him, but it was up to her in the end. He was fine. He had to be fine. He had to be strong for the clan.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 13:18

She shook her head, 'Stubborn...' She got up and followed him out of the warriors den, knowing he didn't want her to."No, you aren't fine." She held her head low in defeat, knowing that it would take more than a little effort to help Waspstep."Im going to help you, whether you like it or not." 'You aren't the only cat who can be stubborn.'

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 23:00

"You aren't going to be helping anything. There is nothing to fix." The brown warrior stated. Waspstep's tail tip twitched slightly in agitation. He just wanted to be left alone. To sort things out himself. Things were getting better now that Thrushstar stepped down, but at the same time how could things get better? "You are wasting your time Blazeflight." Waspstep said to the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 14:24

"I will find a way to make things better. You deserve better than this." She looked sympathetically to Waspstep, he was just too stubborn. But thats just the way some cats were."No I'm not. And I'm gonna help you, whether you like it or not. And you can't stop me." Her determination was strong in her voice, and the young she-cat sat down, her tail signifying for him to sit next to her. She would not give up, not now.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:01

"You are going to want to stop on your own cause there is nothing to fix." The warrior replied padding out into the territory. As much as his exterior showed that he didn't want her assistance. Something inside him was relieved that someone was trying to help, but at the same time he didn't want it.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:07

"Regardless of whether or not I want to stop, I won't. I care about you, don't you understand that?" She got up, following out of the camp entrance. "Why are you pushing me away when you know I want to help? When you know you need the help?" She replied, not wanting to hurt him, but wanting to get her message into her head."Being stubborn won't help either of us." She called after him, her agitation not showing. She ran to catch up with him, finally reaching his side and slowing to a walk.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:54

The brown warrior stopped and turned to the ginger warrior. "I understand you care, but like I said. I'm fine, I don't need any help. I know I don't need help. I'm fine, I'm still doing my warrior duties. What else is there to ask?" He was still a functioning warrior and the clan didn't need anything else.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:01

"Right now I don't care what the clan wants. I care about what you want." She turned to face him to, meeting his icy gaze. "I'll put it this way. If you aren't getting the love you need, you'll die. You care about the clan right? If you die that is one less warrior for the clan. Now let me help, please. Do you want some chocolate? It's good for PMS! I can do anything."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long   Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long
Page 1 of 1