Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my book so far:D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leafy :3

leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

my book so far:D Empty
PostSubject: my book so far:D   my book so far:D EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Life of a teenage werewolf
“Ugh...” Tanner sighed, as she got up lazily. Tanner stretched her arms, and then made her way down the wooden ladder of the bunk bed she shared with Su, the pigheaded girl who could eat a whole horse if I let her. Tanner jumped the rest of the few feet to the floor, and unbuttoned her bright pink pajamas, with blue crescent moons all over. She dropped her shirt on the floor, then her matching pants, and put on blue denim jeans, and a black spaghetti strap shirt. It was fall and the full moon was approaching, and soon I would have to transform into a werewolf. Every werewolf has to go through this stage, when they turn into a wolf, but not only will it mean becoming a wolf, but it will also mean that you will never be the same person you were, you leave your home and school and friends and go live somewhere in a pack. In my case I am going to Missouri, where I will live , until I’m old enough to leave and make my own pack. Tanner went over to Su and shook her “Su!”Tanner yelled. Su squirmed and covered her head with her pillow. You leave me no choice…Tanner went over to her mahogany desk and grabbed her blow horn she used especially for Su. Tanner flipped a switch to turn it on and boomed out “SU TIME TO WAKE UUUUPPP!!!” Su yelped and rolled off the bed. She got up and steaming she yelled” What the hell!”Tanner sighed then said “You wouldn’t wake up so…”Su made the face she made when she was angry ,her eyebrows shot up, and she made the weirdest face. A laugh escaped me at the way she looked with her weird face and hair in a mess. Su shouted “Stop laughing!”Su got up and began changing out of her Frog Pajamas. Tanner sighed and waited for Su to undress. When Su was dressed she opened the door and walked out, grabbing her backpack on the way. Su ran up to Tanner and began babbling on and on about what’s in and what’s out in fashion. Tanner stopped when they reached Mrs. White’s room. Tanner turned” Su we’re here.”Su stopped her endless babbling and said” Oh…well see you later!”Su walked to her first period, while I entered Mrs. Whites room and took my seat next to Josh. He is my twin brother so we both have the same hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and black hair. We inherited our native looks from my mom, Dianne, she is from a Native American Indian tribe, and has taught us lots of her remedies, and my father left us when me and Josh were still little. The bell rang signaling for us to take our seats. Mrs. White walked into the room and took out her attendance papers, and began reading off names. Josh heard his name and jumped up quickly and said”HEEERREE!”in a really big voice. I ducked my head as his hand swung by my face. I gave Josh a death stare and Mrs. White yelled “ Mr. Osborn! Sit down this instant!” Josh shrugged and sat down muttering to himself “Humph arrogant teacher.” Mrs. White began writing equations on the board, when I felt a pain in my arm. I winced probably the change…I need to get out of here… “Tanner? Tanner?” Mrs. White, and about the whole classroom was staring at me. “The equation of 560 and 34?” I stared blankly then shook my head, and said “Oh sorry…uh...is it…1,587?” Mrs. White shook her head and said “Sorry, but no, is there anyone else who know what the equation of 560 and 34 is?” No one held up their hand when suddenly Tina held up her hand and said in a perky voice “19,040. 19,040 is the equation of 560 and 34.” I rolled my eyes. That was Tina, the most popular girl in school. She has a group of girls. The group looks down on everyone and use people, like a new girl here they made think that the group were her friends when they just used her for cheats on their test. Tina’s hand fell to her side and she looked right at me and grinned
evilly. I sighed she’s so damn annoying. Mrs. White nodded “Yes Tina that is correct now who can tell me…” I stopped listening when Josh poked my arm. I turned and Josh whispered “Tanner…Tanner…” He said quietly. I shot him a look and said angrily. “What?!” Josh grinned and handed me a letter. “Look at this.” Josh said grinning like a fool. “What is i-“The bell rang and Mrs. White said “Class dismissed.”I got up and before I could ask what he gave me he left. I stepped outside and looked the letter over then decided to read it after school. Su ran up and jumped on my back and said perkily “Wazzup Tan?” she looked down at the letter I had and said “What’s that?” I quickly put the letter in my pocket and said “Nothing…” Su shrugged and said “Alright.”
After school I stepped outside and opened the letter it wrote
Dear, Tanner
This is the alpha, we need to meet .Go to the old warehouse at dawn the pack will meet you there.
p.s bring your brother Josh too.
~The alpha

I gasped when I read the letter. Why do they need me? And why do they need Josh… I was deep in thought when an eagle cried and I saw that it was already sunset. I walked home and read and reread the letter over and over again hoping that it was a mistake, but knew it probably wasn’t. I was at my moms’ apartment and noticed a note on the door I read it.
I’m out with some friends. Be back tomorrow.
Love, Mom
I sighed with relief and went inside and dropped my backpack. I went into the kitchen and saw that Mom had set out some dinner for me and Josh. Josh had eaten his and was probably on his way to the meeting .I ate my dinner quickly and put on a black jacket and left for the meeting. It was dawn and I just arrived at the meeting, and sure enough the alpha and the pack were there. Josh waved with a goofy grin. I waved back and said “Hey do you know why they called us out so suddenly?” Josh shrugged “I don’t know, maybe they just realized how much they need me!” Josh beamed. I said sarcastically “Yeah they SO think that.” I rolled my eyes. He said happily. “I know right.” Wow he’s really dumb sometimes.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

my book so far:D Bri_is10