Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Book thingy :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

My Book thingy :D Empty
PostSubject: My Book thingy :D   My Book thingy :D EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011 - 15:56

IN THE BEGINNING!

A small glimpse of light twinkled over the path of bamboo. The sky was pink and purple and the bamboo sparkled with dew. The clink clank of armor filled the chilly morning air leaving the minutes long and awkward. “Lea, please take a break.” Bradley pleaded to his two year old sister. The small girl looked back and shook her head her pink, moist, pouty lips shimmering like dew under the rising sun. Her long blond curls bouncing up and down as she shook her small cream complexioned head.
“No Bwadwee! They wight find us.” She said her voice was coated with nerves and her big blue eyes wide with fear.
“Lea we have been walking for two days.” He pleaded again his voice dry from the lack of water.
“No, no! They wight find us! They wight find us!”
“Lea…”
“Bwadwee…”
Bradley took a deep breath and scooped up his little sister. He pressed his slightly larger nose to hers. His eyes took in her light blue eyes. Bradley kissed her on the check and slung her onto his hip, hard with armor he had stolen from their father before leaving. He swished his shaggy blonde hair over to his forehead and sat her down.
They continued as the sun got higher into the fading pink sky making it blue and puffy with clouds. The two siblings ran through fields of wheat. The siblings stopped to drink from a vibrant aqua fresh stream that was trickling down into a thick dense forest, ever so gracefully and peacefully. Bradley grabbed Lea’s small soft hand and lifted her up and over the stream and into the forest.
Inside the dense pine treed lined forest held mossy hills lightly tossed from wind and dusted with sparkly dew. Pixies floated around the two children giggling, their rainbow themed hair popping out against the green trees. Their wings fluttering around them, making a small chimes like bells. Lea grabbed ones legs and stared at it intensely.
“Lea please let the pixie go…” Bradley whispered in her ear prying his sister’s fingers apart. The pixie flew away her wings crumpled from the, now angry, two year old grip. Tear trampled down Lea’s rosy cheeks before letting out a squeal of sadness.
Panicked he grabbed a small egg from his egg. It was rumored to be a dragon’s egg but since it didn’t break he decided to let Lea play with it when she was sad. Suddenly dimples sprung onto her face and she took it with her chubby hands.
Hours passed, when what felt like years to the travelers and after the sun had set the small twinkle of city lights became to view. The vision was blurred with thick fog, but still vibrant with lights. Small sign outlined sword slashes, arrow heads, and bullet holes. It was the city of practice, way better from where they were from. Lea grinned from ear to ear, her teeth bright, white, and crooked.
“This Lea... this is our new beginning. No more poverty, no more abuse. Just us and training. May this be a new start for us both.” He whispered tucking a curl behind her ear. And that was only a sliver of the beginning… for Lea.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down

My Book thingy :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: