Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge

Go down 
2 posters

what will happen next?
another cat hears them
book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_lcap0%book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
blustar slips and falls to water
book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_lcap33%book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
fight between clans
book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_lcap67%book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
catcarryer

Number of posts : 1

book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Empty
PostSubject: book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge   book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 0:25

the story started when thre cats held a meeting near a raging waterfall they were waiting for a fourth cat to show up.thay waited for several muinuites untill newcomer came complaining about the nose and dampness of the place that they met on :roll:.then one cat said "stop complaining bluestar.i choose this place because damp and noisy.i have things to say that i dont want any other cat to over hear" Singing<<<no hearing pussycat XDDD then he asks bluestar to sit whith him and the others. so bluestar came pading to the spot and sat [font=Impact]IM GONNA POST ANOTHER ONE NEXT FRIDAY GUYS BYE AND WATCH NAYAN CAT AND TARTCAT HERE RANDOMLY XXXDDD :nyancat: :tacnayn: :nyancat: :tacnayn: :nyancat: :tacnayn: :nyancat: :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge Empty
PostSubject: Re: book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge   book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 7:26

Hello. Can you please post your creation before anything else? It is kind of against the rules. cx

If you need help with anything, Private Message me or Rain.

Make a creation and you will be able to post all the reviews you like. Thank you. :D

~Jay

book review:omen of the stars 1st book fourth apprentice:proluge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: