Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My New Book

Go down 
+8
CrescentStrike
Chopped limbs
*Hayden*
Midnee
Dewberry
Ash
Wavedream623
bertie beetle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: My New Book   My New Book EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 3:59

I'm creating a warrior cats fan-book, but instead of the original characters, there will be YOUR ocs that YOU create. anyways, here's a quick rundown:

A great famine has killed off all the forest cats except for 8 brave warriors who decide to create the clans again. This story is set a year after this, when the clans have warriors and kits and such. Everything is the same, except there is new plots and ideas, and obviously there are new cats.

Here are the current positions available:

TC Leader - Echostar

TC Deputy - Thrushgaze

TC Med cat/Med cat apprentice - 2/2 taken. Driftleaf, Silverpaw

TC Warrior - 2/7 taken - Pumatail, Sparrowsong,

TC Apprentice - 0/3 taken.

WC Leader  - Bramblestar

WC Deputy - Sageleaf

WC Med cat/Med cat apprentice - 0/2 taken

WC Warrior - 2/7 taken - Tanglefur, Freckleface

WC Apprentice - 2/3 taken - Lionpaw, Cloverpaw

RC Leader - Dewstar

RC Deputy - Purslanehail

RC Med cat/Med cat apprentice - 2/2 taken - Lilyscent, Willowpaw

RC Warrior - 3/7 taken - Ottercreek, Frostfang, Tawnystorm

RC Apprentice - 0/3 taken.

SC Leader - Aspenstar

SC Deputy - Shimmerfrost

SC Med cat/Med cat apprentice - 1/2 taken - Fawnheart

SC Warrior - 3/7 taken - Wisterialeaf, Emberpool, Cedarblaze

SC Apprentice - 0/3 taken.

Use whatever ref sheet you like. have fun!

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

My New Book 9879156My New Book 9877833My New Book 9877898My New Book 9884046

Last edited by bertie beetle on Sat 6 May 2017 - 19:56; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 6:06

Ooh this looks fun! Here's a cat if you want her:

Name: Lionpaw

Appearance: Lionpaw's a medium sized cat. She has a long, think pelt of gold adnorned with fierce amber eyes. Her claws are long and her tail is bushy and short.

Personality: She's a stubborn fighter and a hardworker. Her psychology is as tough as steal when it comes to dealing with stressful or bad situations overall. However, Lionpaw doesn't have much patience with cats that she thinks are being idiots. She isn't afriad to be blunt and comes off as rude pretty easily.

Clan: Windclan

Origins: Full Windclan

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 14:30

Name: Shimmerfrost

Appearance: A glossy black she-cat with stunning green eyes

Personality: Shimmerfrost is very smart and quiet, always thinking before speaking. She is fierce when defending her Clan and quiet intense, often using her words rather than her claws as weapons. Those she loves, she trusts with all her heart.

Clan: ShadowClan

Origins: Half-Clan- half ShadowClan, half WindClan

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 15:52

you are both accepted. ;)

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 21:48

Name: Wisterialeaf

Clan: Shadowclan

Rank: Med or Warrior (Warrior if you accept my next one as the rank i prefer)

Appearance: (See Bio, Wisterialeaf)

Personality: Kind-hearted, Loyal, and Adventurous

Name: Dewberry (Star)

Clan: Riverclan

Appearance: Same as Wisteria

Personality: Loving, Fierce, and Honest

:3
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 22:25

Accepted for wisterialeaf, and i'm assuming you mean they're both silver tabbies? I'll add dewstar, but i'll have to add a few more negative traits to your characters, as right now they're pretty mary sue-ish. Also, they can't look exactly the same either, so i'll make a lighter tabby for dewstar, and other than that they are accepted.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 22:37

Name: Pumatail
Clan: TC
Appearance: A russent she cat, has a black dorsal stripe and a thick bushy tail. Has deep amber eyes.
Personality: Feirce, arrogant, possessive, honest

Name: Lilyscent
Clan: RC
Appearance: Fluffy golden ginger tabby. Her paws and chest are white. Has bright leaf green eyes.
Personality: Sweet, calm, trustworthy, quiet, loyal, timid, gentle

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

My New Book Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 22:41

Added, Midnee :)

Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Characters : Smudgekit[TC] Pebblekit[RC] Breezekit[WC]
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan/Windclan Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 30

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 11:57

Name: Echosong (star)
Appearance:My New Book B5309810
Personality: A fair leader, who listens to her clanmates. She often cares too much, as she tries to meddle in other cats or clans life. Even if she means well it doesn't always turn out well. Thinks things out thoroughly, but can sometimes be too cautious. Slow to anger, but when she is angry her anger is fierce. Often doubts herself and her decisions, but is overall a good leader.

Name: Fawnpaw or Fawnheart
Rank: Thunderclan Medicine cat apprentice or Shadowclan medicine cat
Appearance:My New Book Filecu10
My New Book 9b306910
Personality:A small, sweet cat. Has always wanted to be a medicine cat, even from the time he was a small kit. dainty and quiet. Easy to take advantage of as he is kind of a pushover. Quick thinking and quick on his paws. Loyal to his clan, but will always help a cat in need no matter what. Even if helping that cat goes against her clan.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 12:11

Name:Cloverpaw

Appearance:Cloverpaw is a small thin cat, the runt. She has a medium length fur which is a light gray with white paws. Has a spot on her chest that resembles a clover. Bright forest green eyes.

Personality: Cloverpaw is a sweetheart that is easily frighten and hides behind bigger cats then herself. She is used to that because Lionpaw makes sure she does not get hurt in any way and is used to hiding. However some of Lionpaw's personality has rubbed off of her, she can be harsh and blunt at times and is a extremely hard worker. Every once in a while she will come up with a brilliant plan out of nowhere.

Clan:Windclan.

Origins:Full Windclan, is sister to Lionpaw.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 12:20

Name: Silverpaw

Appearance: Silver and white tabby maine coon with blue eyes.

Personality: Calm, quiet, easily impressed, protective.

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: Full ThunderClan. No siblings.

(If possible could I take the McA spot?)
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 15:18

you are all approved :)

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 16:26

This cat is from my warrior cats fanfiction. She is from my version of Riverclan so I'll put her there:

Name: Frostfang

Appearance: A white cat with green eyes, black ear tips and paws, and small, freckle-like black spots under her eyes

Personality: Frostfang is a very sharp-tounged cat, with the tendency to lightly insult any cats who contradict her. Besides that, she is very optomistic and filled with energy (imagine Squirrelflight's personality).

Clan: Riverclan

Origins: Mack and Snow (two rogues)

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
My New Book Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:26

Name: Purslanekit -- Purslanepaw -- Purslanehail (currently Purslanehail)

Appearance: My New Book 5ec0e0baef09f7088a6e29fd581e80bb

Personality: An assertive feline who is only trying to regain information about her past. She feels that privacy is a way to cover up information, unless it is privacy like... you know... using the dirtplace. Purslanehail is curious and only wants to make friends in a way that you can find if you dig deep enough. Purslanehail is also a polydactyl cat.

Origins: Whorlfang x Raindusk (pure RC)

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:37

Name: Tanglefur

Appearance: Medium-sized with a nimble physique, Tanglefur's most notable characteristic is her long, scraggly mass of tabby brown fur that always seems to be tangled. She has moss-green eyes that sharply contrast her fur.

Personality: Resourceful, determined, stubborn, impatient, and sarcastic, Tanglefur is the type of cat who is stubborn to a fault. While it gives her the ability to lead and persist in anything, it can also end up causing more trouble for her than is necessary. She doesn't know when to quit, essentially, and is steadfast in her beliefs. Not necessarily disliking social situations, but preferring to be independent, Tanglefur developed a sarcastic, deadpan sense of humour. While some enjoy it, many find it irritating and even rude. She is quick-witted and is always determined to prove she is right. Tanglefur is a natural leader – despite her disdain for over-friendliness and social niceties, she is commanding, domineering and capable of making wise decisions for herself and her clan. She hates situations when she does not feel in control, whether that be a losing battle or having others decide for her. She likes to know what she’s doing, and why she’s doing it.
She's tough, logical and resilient, and won't take any nonsense.

Clan: WindClan

Origins: Full WindClan

Name: Emberpool

Appearance: Emberpool is best described as a ball of fluff. Despite being a newly appointed warrior, she is still very much tiny and most of her mass is from her long fluffy fur. Her pelt, in fact, is made up of stunning shades of orange and black, with a few white patches. Emberpool's eyes are a beautiful, vibrant shade of green, with darker shades rimming the iris that fade out to a lighter hue.

Personality:  Excitable | Enthusiastic | Headstrong | Stubborn | Bossy
Some say Emberpool is uncontrollable, but that isn't true - she isn't inherently rebellious or a mischief maker, she just wants what she wants when she wants it. She tends to get overexcited over everything, and can never resist an adventure, and as such, can be seen as reckless or short-sighted,. Despite this, she isn't one to go rushing into clear danger if she can see it. Emberpool is often seen as bossy, as her impatience can often cause her to seem inconsiderate of others. Likewise, she is headstrong and stubborn, determined to get her own way.

Clan: ShadowClan

Origins: Full ShadowClan

Name: Bramblestar (previously Bramblewing)

Appearance: A tall and slender cat with sleek black fur and shining blue eyes.

Personality:  Bramblewing is a cat of elegance - disliking getting her paws dirty for no good reason. She is a natural leader, possibly for this trait, and has made WindClan one of the most respectable clans in the forest. She is kind-hearted and accepting, but not afraid to rule with an iron fist. That being said, she isn't gullible, always requiring good reason.

Clan: WindClan

Origins: Half ShadowClan, half WindClan

Name: Tawnystorm

Appearance: My New Book N6nLFf2

Personality:  Short tempered, competitive, sarcastic, intelligent, stubborn, vocal about her opinions, focused and determined. She is undyingly loyal to her Clan, and to what she believes is right. She tries not to display too much affection.

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: Full RiverClan

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

My New Book Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Book   My New Book Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Book
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next