Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 19:07

Nightpaw stopped clawing his sister and got off of her he put a paw on her throat and started to chock her, His eyes were blood-red and full of hate and malice, he was going to kill her.

OOC: someone stop him I don't want him to be a murderer.

Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 9:02

"Stop it now!" Snowclaw hissed,and pulled her two kits away from eachother."Thats no way to behave!"

OOC:You could have waited for me <.<

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 9:15

OOC:Eh I kinda wanted this to happen.

IC: Nightpaw sudenly turned and clawed his mothers face, he stared In horror and disbelife as he sooon realized what he had just done "No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Yowelled Nightpaw as he slowly backed away then ran blindly in the direction of the Thunder Path, moments later what was heard was a yowel of terror and a loud screach of a monther grinding to a halt then silence. Nightpaw layed in front of the monter on the ground unconcious and four two-legs climbed out of the monster (mother, father, son, daughter) two of the two-legs inspected the monster while the two-leg she-kit picked up Nightpaw and climbed back inside the monster as did the others, the monter started groweling then it roared away.

OOC:Now he has Amnesia and Nightpaw Is the only one that can bring his memory back, I thought this up and planed it out last night.

Last edited by Nightpaw on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 12:43

OOC:The fallen oak is no where near the Thunderpath

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 12:50

OOC: run far enough and you will reach a Thunderpath plus Nightpaw was so horrified that at the speed he was running it didn't take him long.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3