Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Morning

Morning

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 395

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 14:54

Morningpaw tried to push off Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:00

Nightpaw turned and bit Morningpaw by her scruff, he clawed her belly a few times before pinning her down and clawing her side, he he was hissing as he held on to her scruff the whole time.

OOC: oww thats a painfull position

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:03

Morningpaw winced in pain and tried to loosen his grip.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:12

OOC: she should be doing more then just wincing Nightpaw's not holding back

IC: Nightpaw tightened his grip drawing blood (Vampire refernce anyone? :P)

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:19

OOC: XD she should but you're her brother

BIC: Morningpaw frantically clawed at Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:26

OOC: he's on her side holding her head in a painfull position she can't claw him, btw If you want anything to happen to her now would be the time to say so.

OOC: Nightpaw Ignored his sisters flailing flipped her onto her other side putting dirt in her wounds as he started to claw her other side.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:31

OOC: if you're talking about her dying NU!!!

BIC: Morningpaw tried to scramble away.

OOC2: Where's my mommy when I need her :p
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:37

OOC: no I'm talking along the lines of blinded or made permanently mute and she can't try to crawl away Nightpaw still has her by the scruff.

IC: Nightpaw had begun clawing his sisters stomach as well as her back.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:45

OOC: not really

BIC: Morningpaw lay there feeling hopeless.

OOC2: What kind of a brother are you?
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:49

OOC: ok, and to answer your question a pissed one that doesn't realize what he's doing

IC: Nightpaw continued to claw his sister, blood pooled around them.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:55

OOC: XD

BIC: Morningpaw stared at her brother her eyes full of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 16:00

Nightpaw continued to claw his sister, his eyes were blank but the expression on his face was hate.

OOC: where Is snow when you need her.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 16:03

OOC: she doesn't care about me ;n;

BIC: Morningpaw continued to stare.

OOC: she likes to stare
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 16:09

OOC:lets wait for her. ugh this is not going to end well for Nightpaw.

IC: Nightpaw continued to claw his sister

OOC: NUUUUU NOT THE STARE ANYTHING BUT THE STARE!!! XD

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 16:10

OOC: XD

BIC: Morningpaw kept staring and her breathing started to grow shallow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next