Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) Empty
PostSubject: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 18:21

Ashstorm walked around Skyclan territory, trying to distract herself from everything going on.  She had been off her game today, missing a hare and a squirrel.  The thoughts that clouded her mind were hard to get rid of, but she tried anyway.  If this was any example on how she attempted to get rid of the thoughts, it was easy to see that her attempts were failing.  Stubbornly, she continued to walk around the territory.

Suddenly, her ears perched up.  She heard foot steps of something bigger than some prey.  She took a few steps back when the rogue came out from behind the bushes.  Instinctively, she got into a fighting stance.  Generally, she would not want to fight another cat, but she wanted to be ready to.  "I... I don't think you should be here."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Characters : Maya
Clan/Rank : Loner
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 17:39

Maya slunk out of the bushes, eyeing the WindClan warrior. She narrowed her eyes slightly. There had been no food to be scavenged from the twolegplace where she lived, no matter how hard she tried to find some food. She had come to WindClan to hunt, it was the only option open to her at the moment.

She narrowed her eyes as the wind ruffled her fur. She wasn’t about to let this cat get in her way, but there was no need for this to come to a fight. The warrior looked uncertain, maybe she could convince her to let her hunt for food. That seemed to be the best option at the moment.

“No need to be so skittish.” She says, amusement lacing her voice. “I’ve only come to hunt, not harm others. There is no food where I live, at the moment, and there seems to be plenty of prey here . . . Perhaps you could let me hunt here?” She says, making sure her voice sounded polite and harmless.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 13:11

Ashstorm was nearly shaking, hating fighting and hating it even more since she threw Dawnhawk into the river.  She did not want to hurt this cat, but rogues should not hunt there, according to Starclan.  Not that she was expecting whoever this rogue knew what Starclan was.  She made a soft hissing sound, but did not actually know what to do.

"I... I'm sorry that you're home has no prey," she said, trying to sound strong, "but I don't think you should hunt here.  Starclan wouldn't allow it."  She paused for a moment before continuing.  "What's your name?  Maybe if I know more about you than maybe you can..."  She trailed off and waited for the other cat to respond.

Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 17:55

Maya looked at the other cat, amused. There was no doubt it was a warrior, who else would patrolling? However, this cat looked scared to death. She chuckles slightly. As for the other cats comment, if telling the cat a bit about herself would let the warrior allow her to hunt, then so be it. She would just be careful not to say anything more than what was necessary. "My name is Maya."
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 20:37

Ashstorm flinched when the other cat chuckled at her.  She didn't like how she was seen as weak in this other cats eyes.  She thought that asking for her name may make it easier to choose, but of course it did not.  She did not hate rogues, but she also knew what Starclan said.  "Well... Maya I don't think that you can hunt here, because Starclan says otherwise but-"  she cut herself off, not knowing what to say next.  "Maybe you should just catch one thing to feed yourself and then get off of Skyclan territory.  Would that work?"

Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 11:52

Maya shrugged. "Sure. I suppose that could hold me over until I could find something else . . . " She flicked her ears. The other cat wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her if she was hunting. She could easily hunt down a few prey items and run out of the territory before the other cat knew what had happened. "So? Can I hunt here?"
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) EmptyTue 27 Apr 2021 - 13:51

Ashstorm relaxed, getting rid of her hunting stance.  Her eyes went to the ground and she tried to think about what would be best.  "Okay,"  She said.  "You can hunt here but only one piece of prey."

(Sorry it's short)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)   You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Not Supposed to be Here... (C)
Page 1 of 1