Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  Empty
PostSubject: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 pm

OOC: UGH I WANNA KILL THAT CRICKET!!! Can't even hear myself think!

IC: Nightpaw padded up to Fallen Oak, he was still beating himself up over yelling at that kit, he had alot to think about and it seemed like the only cats he could talk to were Nightpaw and his mother.

Last edited by Nightpaw on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Snowclaw was wandering near the Skyclan border and scented her son."Oh,its so nice to see you!" Snowclaw mewed,coming over the hill

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Nightpaw looked up "Oh hi mom" said Nightpaw, he sounded depresed and his voice was monotone.

Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

"Whats wrong?" she asked her son

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"Well I yelled at a kit for one thing and I fell in love with a SkyClan cat for another." Mumbled Nightpaw

Morning

Morning

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Morningpaw sprang out from behind a tree and excitedy mewed "Hi."

OOC:She's hyper....
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

"Oh hey" muttered Nightpaw not looking up.

OOC: he's very depresed, and giving off negative vibes.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC: oh noes D:

BIC:Morningpaw wondered what had Nightpaw down.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Nightpaw crawled over the Fallen Oak and sat on the Skyclan side.

OOC:Now you have to yell to him :P and from what I know if this oak is really as old as I think it is then snowclaw and Morningpaw can't see him anymore.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC:Can I yell i want Morning to lose her voice for a while if thats possible...
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"Go away" meowed Nightpaw

OOC: this will most likely end them up in a fight altho thats kind what I want.

Last edited by Nightpaw on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

OOC: Yay!!!! :p

BIC: Morningpaw looked around for her brother and mewed loudly "Nightpaw where are you." and started to cough.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Nightpaw crawled back on top of the Fallen Oak and glared at his sister "GO AWAY!!!" He yowelled

OOC: I only said that they couldn't see him not that they couldn't see were he went.

Morning

Morning

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

OOC: Too late :p

BIC: Morningpaw tried to talk but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

"If you won't go away on your own I guess I'll have to make you" muttered Nightpaw as he leaped at his sister, claws unsheathed, he hissed at her as he latched on to her back and clawed her haunches, drawing blood.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)    Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking... or at least thats how it was supposed to turn out. (Me, Snow, Sand, and Morning)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next