Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.

Go down 
+3
Icee
Pinely-san
Leo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 am

LOL...I hope no one really got scared. But anyways, just wanted to see if there are any other Saw fans out there D:
I LOVE SAW. :D
So I would appreciate if any other saw fans would post here...:P
Or else...*Billy cackles in the background*

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 am

o3o i luff saw.. i love the final chapter.. gorey and kept me on the edge of my seat XD and then i was scared to go to the bathroom so i made my brother's fiance come with me! :laa: XD it was EPIK!! X3

Spoiler:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. N6a5zHfHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. IMrnxD6Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. GMXQgOOHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 am

OMG. >.> I kept on telling my friend, "OMGZ that guys looks like Eminem...kind of :P"
I CANT BELIEVE AGENT STRAHM DIED D: HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER D:
LOLOL I love how in Saw V he sees Kramer's body and he's just like, "..........f*ck you."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Never saw Saw (lol) Mom won't let me...dad won't either. They think I will be influenced. A guy who robbed a bank came into my school and you think I'm going to be influenced? Ha. Well...still not allowed to see it.

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

Sucks dude :P
Saw is definitely worth see.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 pm

xD even though i never seen saw one D:

i only seen.. um.. the one with the
Spoiler:

anyone seen last house on the left?

how about children of the corn? XD

the hills have eyes?

or the most recent one i watched for the first time evah :D THE EXORCIST! >:C *dun dun duhh..* xD

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. N6a5zHfHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. IMrnxD6Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. GMXQgOOHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. JySwIyJ
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Ive seen the one where the guy saws his leg off:DBut I stopped watching was to scared lol im a scredy catxD

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 pm

put that in a spoiler.. ppl prolly wanna watch saw and are all like "SHIZ YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME! THANKS A LOT ICE >3<" xD

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 pm

>.< oh no I don't no how to make a spoilerTT.TT Sorry peoplez I will change it wen I find out:D

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. Bri_is10

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm

LOL Ice...you mean the first one :P
LOLOL

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Lol thats wat i meantxD

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm

BTW Pinoo? The guy in the reverse bear trap...did you mean Hoffman? Cuz hat was in the 6th :P

Anyways...who's ur favorite charrie in Saw?

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 am

idk.. i dun remember it being in the last one.. XD

.3. my fave charrie.. has to be pig-face c:

@ice
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by Pine★ on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 am

Doooood. I'm such a wuss, I won't watch a scary movie without either
A. A cute guy to cling to the whole time or
B. A cute guy to steal from someone, and hide behind the whole time.

Although I watched a little bit of saw before .... *shivers* it makes me wanna be a good person..

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 am

@Pine: XD Which Pigface? LOL...Amanda, Rigg, Kramer, Hoffman, Dr. Gordon...all of them were Pigface :P

@Feather: >:D Hello Featherstar. I want to play a game.

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next