Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic

Go down 
+3
Ebby
Domo
Pinely-san
7 posters

Who would you ban?
Brambleh
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_lcap29%apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Piney
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_lcap0%apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Goldie
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_lcap0%apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heart
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_lcap64%apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
Fea
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_lcap7%apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Empty
PostSubject: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 7:12

>:U i told u not to click it

Last edited by Metal on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 13:19

this certainly IS random.. im gonna ban myself >:3

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic N6a5zHfapprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic IMrnxD6apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic GMXQgOOapprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 18:02

Lol, I voted for ______ XD

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 18:03

You guys are messed. D8 I choose noone!

apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic PDt1Qqd apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 18:30

O__O Sorry?

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 19:49

Its juat a game. you can ban someone you dont hate, i dont care. thats why its so random
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 20:55

><...
I know you made this just for the sake of hating Bramble, Metal. Gosh....this topic is so mean ><

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 6:35

I agree with Leo. I voted for heart, because she is inactive, and it wouldn't matter. But seriously, just because you dislike with a passion, does not mean you have to do this. I saw this topic, knew it was by you, and knew exactly what it was about.

Oh guess what happened next, look who is at the TOP of the list! BRAMBLE. You know why? I was the first person you typed, because you just don't like me, so your trying to convince everyone else to dislike me. But seriously, if you don't have enough of a life to not do this over the internet, then I am afraid you will not make it anywhere in life. And that statement, is true.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Account-personality-results
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 6:57

That statement it not ture hater! >.> Your the one trying to make everyone hate ME. You have never liked me. This topic is for the fun of banning. I remember you from shadow clan you were the first LEADER that came to mind, not first person i hate. Because I don't hate you, I have never hateing anyone on this site. Some people might hate me, but I dont mind. I defend myself but I don't hate anyone. Once again this topic is for pretend banning, just like the topic "Ban the person above you game" but its only for the leaders. And they are the last people an admin would ban. So don't take everything so wrongly and have fun like everyone else. This statement it the true one
~Mel
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 7:21

Seriously? Take it to PMs, guys. This is the last time I'm asking before somebody's getting in trouble. This is a stupid argument, and has no point. Why don't you just agree to disagree and forget about it? Neither of you have to talk to each other. Knock it off. You can be mature, I've seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 7:23

Banning for fun Metal? Last time I saw, that was Ace, not you.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 7:32

Banning for fun like the very popular "Who would you ban game" same concept.
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 14:06

Well, I guess I can't make my point come across. I will take Rain's advice, and I will shut up. Sorry for the misconvienence Drags.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Account-personality-results
apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 14:12

Alright, that's it! If you aren't going to listen to Rain (Metal and Leo), then I have no choice but this.

TOPIC LOCKED!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic   apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic Empty

Back to top Go down

apprently a lot of people are hatters so dont click this topic
Page 1 of 1