Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.

Go down 
+3
Icee
Pinely-san
Leo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:23

Unless it's Monopoly, then I guess your outta luck >3

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 0:25

all.. but i like the first one the best.. xD she was epicle (unless the first one was a guy D:)

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 N6a5zHfHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 IMrnxD6Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 GMXQgOOHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 2:33

LOL...You mean Amanda? XD She was totally emo :P

Hello Featherstar. I want to play a game. For years, you have lead WIndclan with your decietes and lies. Now, you have a chance to redeem yourself. The device you are strapped to will slowly rotate your head 180 degrees until it snaps. The only way to open this device is by inserting your hands into the grinding machines beside you, which will crush your hands. But be quick. You have 60 seconds before the machine breaks your neck. Live or die, Featherstar. Make your choice.

YAY FOR LONG POST :P

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 15:31

FAIL. My point of action. *Prays* I would rather die complete then live a cripple. *Head is turned 180 degrees* I'm so sorry mother. *Dies*

LOOK WHAT YOU DID LEO >:U

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 17:39

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! D:" .. that's what i'd do xD

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 N6a5zHfHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 IMrnxD6Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 GMXQgOOHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 17:52

Pine★ wrote:

@ice
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

sorry 4 double post, but... ice >:C

Back to top Go down
leafy :3

leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 21:01

Spoiler:

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DHello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 21:25

I KILLED FEATHER! OH NOEZ

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 12:40

I will never watch Saw. Especially after reading this topic. You guys have probably given me nightmares for weeks now just posting stuff about it here. D:

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 13:09

Poor Cherry! :C My brother loves saw, he and his to friends were watching it in the car and his friends were completely grossed out, and he was laughing!

Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 13:11

Okay....that's slightly disturbing.

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 13:12

i know right? :/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.   Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. You are all wondering why you are reading this. Click this topic, or this room will become your tomb.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: