Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) Empty
PostSubject: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011 - 17:07

Nightpaw woke up in the cave next to Nightpaw "I better not wake her." he thought to himself as he limped out of the cave and on top of it on his three good legs "She won't be too woried if I just strecth my leg up here"he thought to him self as he lied down to bask in the sun and enjoy the peace of the forest and was soon asleap

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011 - 19:39

Nightpaw soon woke up and stretched she looked sleepily to her side to look at at Nightpaw and soon noticed that he wasn't there,her eyes grew wild and her pelt bristled,she bolted outside and whipped around in all directions and soo spotted him on top of the cave,she leapped up there in a single bound and licked between his ears,she smiled at him and hopped down to practice her new hunting moves that she tought herself from what she thought was right and what here mother had said abut hunting

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011 - 21:12

Nightpaw dreamed about home and his sisters then woke up "Is this really the right thing to do" he quietly said to himself then he thought about the StarClan Cat that visited him when he was on the verge of death and looked at Nightpaw and his mind was at ease "I better streatch my leg"Meowed Nightpaw quietly ,wincing everytime he extended it

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:03

Nightpaw soo saw Nightpaw moving in the corner of her eye,"oh,you're up!"she observed stopping her training,"and great,you're stretching your leg too! Ebonyroot will be happy about that"she lowered her eyes at her own mentioning of the ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:07

"Ebonyroot huh? So that's who she is" meowed Nightpaw

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:12

Nightpaw shook herself and looked back at Nightpaw,"yes,her name is Ebonyroot and she is the Medicine Cat for ShadpwClan,but,we of corse can trust her!"

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:20

"I knew she was ShadowClan because she reaked and she already told me she was a Medicine-Cat but I'm glad that I finnaly know her name" meowed Nightpaw as he limped over to her and licked her ears

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 1:58

Ebonyroot paused in the mouth of the cave. "Well fine, if my stench is too much for you.." She mused, turning her tail and walking about of the den.

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) PDt1Qqd Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 2:09

OOC: you kinda cant blame him I meen average most ShadowClan cats smell like Crowfood and Swamp

IC:"Ebonyroot thats not what I ment" he meowed

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 2:11

ooc:: She was just giving them shiz. xP

Ebonyroot twitched her whiskers in amusement, not stopping.

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) PDt1Qqd Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011 - 2:15

"Great now what am I going to do" sighed Nightpaw looking at his leg

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)   Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony) Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing the Time (Me, Sand, & Ebony)
Page 1 of 1