Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) Empty
PostSubject: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 10:29

Sandfire had been keeping a low profile as to keep her daughter,Brokenflame from figuring out she was alive. She was constantly covering her scent and moving from place to place. The she cat looked frail almost as if she couldn't find food to feed her. Quietly as she was making her way out of Riverclan territory she heard pawsteps and froze.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 10:33

It was Slushfang. She had seen and smelt unfamiliar fur and automatically knew it was a trespasser. With a mighty leap, the she-cat was on top of the wounded warrior, her claws piercing her shoulders. "Trespasser! What is your reason for coming to Riverclan's territory!?" The large, hefty she-cat ordered, her dark green narrowed eyes staring at her. "You smell faintly of Shadowclan... Have you come to spy?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 10:50

Sandfire shrieked in pain and buckled under the hefty sue cat's weight. Her green eyes looked at the warrior."I'm not a spy and I'm only passing t..through I mean no harm " She mewed looking to Slushfang. The she cat really did look like she couldn't do anything anyways by how thin she was.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 10:55

Slushfang growled. She scanned her body, checking to make sure her claws weren't out. She grunted and let go, but still cautious in case she was about to surprise attack her. The mighty she-cat sheathed her long, curved claws. "Very well." It was an amazement that she towered over the she-cat just a bit as they sat up. "I have a few questions, but don't get mad once I have you reported," She said, narrow eyes still piercing into her. "First, what is your name? Second, why do you smell of Shadowclan, then, if you mean no harm? Third, why are you so thin and weak for a 'Shadowclan' cat? And fourth, why have you come here?" The she-cat sat up straight, keeping her menacing look, her tail flicking in anger and amusement.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 11:14

Sandfire ' s tail flicked it was bald in some spots. Quietly she groomed her fur quietly the badger scar still on her flank and a newest scar on her neck."I'm...Sandfire... I smell like Shadowclan because I used to be apart of Shadowclan that was before I was nearly killed by my own daughter " She mewed. "I am so thin and weak because I've tried to tend to a nasty wound on my neck and I'm passing through as I said I'm trying to avoid a certain Shadowclan cat " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 11:25

"Sandfire... I believe I spotted you at a gathering." She said, a hint of amusement in her voice. "Hmm. That is quite a nasty wound- but first, tell me- why would your own daughter attempt to murder you? And what are you doing not exploiting her?" She asked, a little frustrated. Have this cat no common sense? She must report to her leader to have her daughter exiled or killed for a crime of this size! The she-cat glared at the she-cat, still wary. Too bad we're out of herbs... The illness is back, I believe.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 11:38

"I had to wait because she has been gathering allies no one would believe me not at first bit I'm a do it soon i..just have to get myself better " She mewed looking at Slushfang and my daughter tried to kill me because of a mistake I made a long time ago " She mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 12:12

"How do I know if you're making some part of this up? I need clearance to even let you be near me, be thankful I'm allowing you here without bursting that neck wound open!" She hissed. "Tell me your mistake perhaps? If you stutter or look away from my eyes I know you're a dead liar and I will not hesitate to have you reported." She growled. Well, it wasn't all just that- she liked to know things, and her title let her do so. A warrior.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 12:22

Sandfire blinked and she was even hesitant about telling this she cat her mistake she had made a long time ago. Without breaking eye contact the she cat mewed"i had an affair with a Thunderclan cat once long ago " She mewed quietly " that was my mistake " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:16

She watched as the she-cat spoke. Oh. That's not much. That's my mom... "My mother had a mistake similar to your own- but it's nothing to fuss about- why was she so angry? I never hated my mother!" She announced, a little confused. "I believe you, then, but I will have to tell my leader of you. Maybe I can be of help."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:30

"Ok thank you " She mewed and looked at Slushfang silently.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:42

"Would you like to speak to my leader or deputy? I'm sure they can help." She mewed, considerately. She examined the she-cat. She looked hungry, hurt, and badly scarred. "There's a possibility..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:43

"Yes....may I speak to both of them. If I know my daughter and what she did to me Shadowclan isn't safe " She mewed. She flicked her tail quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:49

"Very well. Come on," She said, flicking her tail so that the she-cat would know to follow. "Hopefully you forget this. We don't need flea-ridden... 'Evil cats' invading our clan. Act as my prisinor and it might end better. Follow." She said, and walked to the camp.

ooc- new topic?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:54

She blinked and nodded quietly following her quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)   Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand that's Passing Through (open/for those who signed up with their cats in Riverclan to find Sandfire I know there was one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: