Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Time! [For Sand]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Family Time! [For Sand] Empty
PostSubject: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:03 pm

It was a beautiful night when Fennelcloud padded out of her den and into the clearing. She enjoyed the nice, chilling weather even though her short fur doesn't do a whole lot protecting her from the cold. It was nice. Lying down in the clearing, she simply took in the sights and sounds around her. It was when she heard footsteps coming towards her did she look up from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Quietly Sandfire padded from the nursery where she had a little of kits already running about and causing trouble but right now all of them were asleep. Sandfire stretched and she saw her mother smiling a bit she padded over to her noticing her look up at her"hey mom" She mewed smiling some.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Looking up, the queen smiled back. "Greetings, Sandfire. How are you tonight?" she asked. It had been a while since she was just able to talk to her kit. She was always so busy with patrols and dealing with her own father Thrushstar. It was difficult... Fennelcloud quickly sat up, giving Sandfire a quick lick on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Sandfire blinked a bit when Fennelcloud licked her forehead but then she let out a small purr."I am doing great tonight how are you doing ?"She asked smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 pm

"I am doing wonderfully. I haven't really been able to speak to you since you came back. I'm glad you're doing well!" she purred. Everything had been so frantic lately, it was hard to keep up with it all.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:19 pm

"Yeah I know I understand really and I haven't got to talk much since my latest litter of kits."She mewed smiling a bit before she mewed"well I'm glad we could hang out now um...would you maybe like to go for a walk?"She asked flicking her tail with patches of fur missing here and ther on it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:44 pm

"Of course!" Fennelcloud purred. For the first time, she didn't really have anything to do. What better way of spending it? "A walk sounds very nice right about now." Standing up quickly, she shook out her fur before she padded towards the entrance of the camp, looking back to make sure that Sandfire was following.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:23 am

Sandfire blinked and smiled some getting on her paws and padded after her mother.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 pm

As they exited the camp, the queen looked around. It had been a while that she had been out here just to walk. Normally, there were so many tasks to do that she had no time to simply bask in the beauty of their territory. "It's so beautiful, don't you think?" she asked. "Is it good being back in Shadowclan?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:37 pm

"Yeah it is and yeah it is good but being my second time returning its been a little hard readjusting and even witnissing my own daughter's death evil or not it hurts.... its just been a lot going on"Sandfire mewed flicking her tail as she padded on quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:09 pm

"I understand..." Which was true for the most part. She knew what it was like to experience loss. She had lost kits and siblings as well as her mother. It was hard, but she knew to push through it. "I'm sorry that everything went down the way it did. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:20 pm

"Its fine.....i'll get used to it i suppose."She mewed quietly and then shook her head"no its fine "she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:21 pm

"Are you sure? You're not very convincing..." Fennelcloud muttered, looking at her daughter with concern. She didn't even realize she had stopped walking until a few moment later, but she was worried. Sure, Brokenflame's death was a hard on the queen, but not like it was for Sandfire. They were all related, after all. But it was different being the grandmother. It was a little more distant.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Sandfire was quiet for a moment before the queen stopped quietly. "Its just.... i don't know where i went wrong.... i just wish there had been something i could have done to prevent her death."Sandfire mewed quietly looking to Fennelcloud.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time! [For Sand]   Family Time! [For Sand] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time! [For Sand]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-