Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:37

OOC: Eagle style?

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:38

Spoiler:

Justi kept yelling. Then a beautiful VW came in. 'Hello, your girl is right next door. You and her will be let go if you do one thing." "Anything." Justin siad.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:38

OOC: SPREAD_eagle. it means spread out.

IC: Marie screamed, loud enough that Justin heard her next door.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:39

Spoiler:

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:42

"I want your house.' She said. "It is very perfect.' 'Ok. Just let her go." "Fine. Let them go." She ordered.

Spoiler:

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:43

OOC: lol. 2 different stories at once. Lemme fix tat...

IC: Darkest burst into the room, interupting Dylan and Donnie. "Come. Marie and Justin are held hostage by the White Pack! (our enemys) We must save them!" she said as she led them there.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:46

OOC: Hey, Dylan, you're getting a bit inappropriate.

IC: Sudden;y, the huge wolf stopped coming at her. It put the knife down, then reached up and unbolted the chains. Marie fell to the ground. The VW grabbed her arm and threw her out the door. She ran down the hall and opened a door. She looked in the room just as Justin was being released. Suddenly, a siren sounded and they had to run for their lives. There was a whole army of VWs, just standing there, waiting for them to run.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:46

Spoiler:

Donnie jumped suddenly by the enterance of Darkest. She nodded to afraid she might sumble over her words.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:52

"I'm sorry, Donnie." Dylan put his shirt on and opened the door just as Justin and Marie entered. They had lost the VW's. "That was a close one."

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:58

Donnie gave a big sigh. They were safe.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:59

Marie was crying. She was too afraid. She was a VW, but couldn't transform at will, and she never got angry when she needed to be a VW. She became overwhelmed and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 18:04

"Marie." Justin dropped down and picked her up.
Spoiler:
"Oh Marie I thought I lost you." "Your lucky your safe, Little Bro." Dylan said. "My house is gone. I have to give it away to get us free. May we stay here?" Justin asked. Dylan looked at Donnie and sighed. "I guess, but you 2 are upstairs." Dylan said.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 18:06

OOC: Lol. Ur HOUSE?

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 18:06

Marie smiled. "Thanks" she said to Dylan, giving him a thank-you smile.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 18:08

Donnie laughed a little. "I'm just glad you're safe."

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next