Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 3:41

Sure. take 40 of the best fighters and go. Oh, and take Flame and the new cat, Ashfall. She's in a room on the top right side of the castle. She neeeds to learn how to fight. she messaged back to snow.

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 6:33

What are you doing, Tiger? How do you think Ashfall is going to act around me? This is going to ruin everything. Flame messaged to Tiger.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 8:13

Fine. Then get her trained, but leave her here.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 8:31

Good. Flame messaged. "Snow. I have to go. Talk to you later." Flamer an back to Ash. "Ash. Let's do some training." Flame tackled her. She tried to get off, but couldn't "Come on you have to do better then that. They kept training.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 11:10

Does she know how to kill yet? She asked flame. We have more than enough prisoners and there is one that is really bothering me...

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 17:53

Yes. We just finished training. Flamepaw messaged.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 3:22

Shall we test her skills?

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 5:38

Sure. Do whateva you want. I just want some sleep. Flame laid down in his nest that he didn't share with Ashfall. "Ashfall. I need you to go to the dungeon. You know where that is." "Yes." Ashfall padded to the dungeon. "Tigerstar."

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 5:43

"Ashfall. This kit. Kill it." she showed her one of her own kits, from her past life.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 5:48

"I can't this is my kit." She wailed. Flame felt a dreadful sense. He always did, but this one was different. He ran to the dungeon and grabbed the kit. "Tiger, remember my adopted kit." He sneered. He ran back upstairs with the kit in his mouth. He placed the kit in it's nest and it soon fell asleep. Flame was back in his den and fell asleep too.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 5:50

"Fine. Then this kit." she showed her another kit that looked like hers, but wasnt. It was gray like her and had her colored eyes.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 6:00

Ashfall sniffed. "Why not give me an actual cat that can fight and let me kill that one. So we can raise this kit to be one of us." Ashfall insisted.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 6:02

"Fine. As you wish, for you ARE flame's mate..." she sneered as she left to find a suitable cat. She came back with a cat that looked like the kit that looked like ashfall. They seemed almost like sisters...

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 6:15

OCC: I don't get it Flame's mentor?

IN: "Good. Now this will be a real battle. Quiet easy actual." Ashfall sprang and landed on the cat's back. The cat struggled but couldn't get her off. Ashfall bite down on the cat's neck killing it. "That was easy." She licked the blood on her face away. She loved the taste of blood.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 6:17

"Hehehe... You didn't remember her, did you?"

OOC; What u mean?

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 6:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next