Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) Empty
PostSubject: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 5:47

Chapter 3

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:13

Flame was walking towards another clan with Tiger next to him and the clan behind him. "Stay here I have a plan." Flame change back to a kit. He ran into the camp. "Help! Another clan is attacking my clan! We need help! Hurry!" He said in his kittish voice. "Over here!" The clan followed him straight towards his clan. Darkclan was surrounded the clan. Flame transformed. "Ha ha ha." He meowed. "I totally tricked you."

OCC: Flame is really a kit so he acts like a kit a lot.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:15

OOC:KK

IC: "Flame, you caught them, you decide what to do with them." she said.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:29

Flame thought for a while. "The kit may stay the way they are. We will raise them as one of us. That one he points to a orange kit that looked just like him. "Who is he?" He looked at the she-cat by him. "Who is he?" He said louder this time. "This is my kit, Firekit." She said scared. Flame looked at the she-cat. She was beautiful. "I'm going to take you on as my mate. Your kits are also my kits now. What is you name?" The she-cat looked shocked. "Ashfall. What about my actual mate? There real father, Orangesun." Flame thought. "I will let him live, but make him suffer. He will watch you and me. We will have more kits and keep aking more. There will be more demons. I can't wait to see little demons running all around." Flame just remembered that when demons are born they claw themselves out of there mothers. So when his kits are born she will die. "Now the leader will be mind-washed. The queens will be raising there kits as demons and the warriors will also be mind-washed. That one over there the skinny, one. Will be eaten." Flame said hungry.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:36

"Agreed, but i wish to have that kit and that kit." She pointed to one a tom that looked like her but darker and a she-cat that looked like her. "Thier new names are Orangekit," she pointed to the she-cat. "And Lionkit. Where is Orangekit's father?" Some warriors pushed an orange and black striped tom to her. You are my new mate. Lionkit's father will live, but the mothers will be killed." The two queens were pushed forward. Tigerstar teleported them to the dungeon and locked them there for a while. She teleported back and took the males to a seprate dungeon for a while. She cast a spell onall the kits to make them vampire werewolf demon ghost cats. Then she killed another scrawny cat and took the kits and the carcass to a room in the palace to eat and teach her kits how to behave. She cast a spell so they were both now vampire werewolf demon ghost cats like her. When they were grown, they would be mates and have more kits like her.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:47

"Nice." He told Tiger. Flame teleported him, his mate, and kit to his room. "Welcome to my room." "Cool, Daddy." Firekit jumped into the small nest. Firekit knew this was his nest. "He loves it." Ashfall looked at him. She licked his muzzle. "Wait you like my all ready?" "Why wouldn't I? You strong and cute." Flamekit meowed a mew of laughter. "Firekit go check out the rest of the castle." "Ok, Daddy." Firekit ran out of the room. The couple laid in there nest and did something.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 7:55

While they did that something, her old mate was traped in a bubble on the other side of the room, forced to watch, for he could not move or close his eyes.

Meanwhile...

Tigerstar taught the kits how to kill, demonstraiting on Orangekit's mom the next week, so that they had forgoten all about thier past parents. Then the kits tried it on Lionkit's mom and killed her. "Very good, darlings! Time to eat!" She said as she cut open the queen's belly. They ate and ate. "Now, let me teach you how to torture people..." An old cat came in, blound in shadow paw-cuffs and a shadow muzzle. She stapped him in an hit a switch. He was shocked and hung his head limp, but still barely alive. "Now, Orangekit, hit that switch." Orangekit pulled the switch and the cat's tail was cut off. He yowled in pain and the cats laughed. "Lionkit, finish him off." She poined to a blood-covered switch. A drill came out a cut into the cat's chest. the next moment, something resembling a metal hand came out with a still pulsing heart. Tigerstar cut it into 3 pieces and they ate them, enjoying every second of it.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 13:59

When they were both doing something. Flamekit then remembered about Snowkit. "Oh my god." He got up I have to go. Sorry." Flame ran out of the castle and sat on a branch on a tall tree. "How could I be so reckless." Flame thought. I will keep them both in separate rooms. They will never see each other. I will turn Snow to a demon so that she will live if she has kits. . He thought about Ash. He actually loved her too. I can't let her die. I will make her a demon too. I will have two mates and many kits. Flame grinned. He messaged to Tiger. I know you heard my thoughts. Don't tell the she-cats. Flame dropped from the tree and went back to Ashfall. "Sorry about that." He got back in the nest and they did something. In the middle of it. Flame's eyes turned black all around them and red and evil. He opened his mouth and fangs appeared. He stabbed them through Ashfall's neck. She tried to get away. He kept his grip on her. Ashfall fainted. "All done." He said smiling. Ashfall woke up. "Flame?" She asked. Flame was in a different nest watching her. "What happened last night?" She asked him. "I turned you into a demon, so that when you have kits they won't kill you." Flame said dipping his head.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 15:27

Snowkit slidled up to Tiger "I grow restless, Tiger. When can I spring the trap on the little ember?" she whispered.

OOC: just so you know, it is Snow's brother typing, but Snow is the one telling me what to say.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 16:39

Flame gave Ash a vole. "Eat that and stay here. I never want to leaving this room. I know you will though." Flame walked out well Ash ate. Flame went up to Snow. "Hiya Snow." He licked her muzzle. He hoped she didn't smell Ash on his fur.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 17:30

Snow glared at Flame with almost evil intent for a split second, then wiped it from her face "hi Flame..." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 3:09

Don't worry... she mind-messaged. I won't. "Soon, Snowkit, soon..."

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 3:56

Flame watched Snow leave. He ran after her. "What was that about?" He asked her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 17:37

Snow looked up at Tiger, 'now?' she mind messaged
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 4:09

"Snow! Why are you ignoring me? Come on Snow." Flamekit really wanted to talk to her.

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

The War that Never Ends (chapter 3)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next