Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) Empty
PostSubject: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptySun 20 Sep 2009 - 7:39

All Flamekit cared about was that Tigerpaw was dead and that Snowkit and him were safe. They could finally live a happy, normal life together. Snowkit and him will be together forever no matter what. He will kill anyone and do anything for Snowkit. As long as she is safe.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptySun 20 Sep 2009 - 9:55

While Tigerstar hed been away, she had been recruiting more cats for Blood Clan. One of her cats was instructed to track down Flamekit and Snowkit. They had no idea who she was. Her name was Aurorasphere. She padded up to them and said, "Hi! My name is Aurorasphere!." She became friends with them, but fooled them for a long time.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Thu 24 Sep 2009 - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptySun 20 Sep 2009 - 17:01

Snowkit became fast friends with her and was undeterred when Flamekit became wary of it, fobbing off "strange dissapearances" as normal...
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009 - 13:28

Flamekit sniffed the new stranger. "uh huh. Just as I thought. ou are working for Tigerpaw you smell just like her and Bloodclan."

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009 - 13:35

"What? How dare you! If you had listened to my story, you would know that I had been captured by them, but I got away!" She marched off in a huff.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009 - 17:55

"Uh Huh. Sure." Flamekit said pushing Snowkit backwards. "Stay away from us or I'll rip your throat out!" Flamekit growled not trusting a single word she said.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009 - 14:53

"Snowkit? Tell him i'm not lying! I'm not!" She said.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009 - 15:03

"Don't listen to her, Snowkit. Are you going to trust me your love or that mangy mutt you have known for a few seconds now?"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009 - 15:13

OOC: Err... Did you read my first post?

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 3:49

OCC: Flamekit believed it for a little while, but soon figured out that you can trust no one. Only the ones you love or can't you.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 3:52

OOC: Ok, can you please edit the post a few posts above this?

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 4:03

OCC: How do I edit it?

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 16:35

OOC: Top right of the post. A button there says "edit." Click it and edit the post.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 18:10

Tigerpaw wrote:
While Tigerstar hed been away, she had been recruiting more cats for Blood Clan. One of her cats was instructed to track down Flamekit and Snowkit. They had no idea who she was. Her name was Aurorasphere. She padded up to them and said, "Hi! My name is Aurorasphere!."

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) EmptySat 26 Sep 2009 - 4:13

No, thats the quote button. You can only edit your own posts.

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next