Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting cold...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Getting cold... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008 - 6:23

Graypaw tried ignoring the comment but than he couldn't stand the thought of waiting several more moons to become a Warrior, "I'm doing a great job!" Graypaw meowed proudly as he puffed out his chest, "Although I havn't had much battle training yet..." Graypaw quietly meowed as he unpuffed his chest and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008 - 10:21

"I'm sure you'll get plenty of training in time." Mistpelt meowed reassuringly.

Getting cold... - Page 2 Mistpe10
Getting cold... - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Dec 2008 - 6:27

"Yeah, but I can't even practice with Firepaw because I don't see him around that often any more," Graypaw meowed sadly as he looked at Mistpelt.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Dec 2008 - 14:21

"Well, maybe you should go looking for him and ask him nicely to train with you." Mistpelt meowed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008 - 7:22

"Yeah I should," Graypaw meowed as he looked at the water, "Mistpelt, why do RiverClan cats catch fish instead of land prey?"
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008 - 14:06

"Hmmm...." Mistpelt mused, "First of all, since we swim, it only makes since that we fish, too. We also don't have as much land prey as you guys do. At least, I think that's the case....." she trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008 - 7:16

"Oh, ok then," Graypaw meowed as he shook his fur around, "Is it easy swimming or does it take you a long time to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008 - 12:35

"It's easy swimming," Mistpelt boasted, "RiverClan cats are natural born swimmers!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2009 - 12:29

"Just like ThunderClan cats are amazing at stalking and catching Land Prey," Graypaw countered as he looked at Mistpelt, "Do only RiverClan cats swim?"
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2009 - 12:48

"Yes, only RiverClan cats swim." Mistpelt meowed. "But, I don't think that only we can. You could probably swim...with practice. But I don't think a ThunderClan cat would want to get his paws wet." she teased.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2009 - 12:59

"We'll see about that!" Graypaw loudly meowed being over offended about the fur comment. He made his way over to the river and then put his paw in it. He had an instant strike of cold crawl down his spine like a Lighting Bolt striking down a tree. Graypaw was about to back down but then he remembered that Mistpelt was staring right at him. Graypaw took a gulp as if he was trying to swallow his nervousness and jumped in the river. the instant he went under his entire body felt like it had just been dropped in the coldest leaf-bare ever and there was no shelter. He landed and lost his footing on some loose pebbles, "Mouse Dung!" Graypaw irratatedly said under his breath as he started to get pulled by the current. He paniked for a few seconds as he despratly tried to grab onto anything that might bring him to safety, StarClan help me! Graypaw thought as he brought his head back above the water, he then noticed a root of a tree sticking into the river. He quickly made his way in an... Attempt at swimming and finally grabbed the root with his teeth. He then slowly pulled himself back in until he made it back to shore. He then collapsed on the ground, panting and out of energy, "Ok... Bad idea." Graypaw said with a sigh as he looked up at Mistpelt.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan 2009 - 16:02

Mistpelt let out a murrow of laughter, "I thought I was gonna have to jump in and save you."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2009 - 11:59

"Well..." Graypaw weakly replied between gasps for air, "I guess you don't have to worry," Graypaw lay there for a few seconds before finally getting up and slowly shaking the water off his fur.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jan 2009 - 21:41

She mrrowed again, "If you honestly wanted to of given that a try, I would suggest the shallows." She point out with her tail, her frame rumbling.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jan 2009 - 11:09

"Later," Graypaw replied as he looked at the water, "Hey Mistpelt," Graypaw continued, "Can you teach me to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting cold...   Getting cold... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting cold...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next