Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cold>>>Rc ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:10

Alright, so some of you know how I want Coldkit to go to Riverclan when Stormwing dies. This is how it works:

1. Stormwing goes on a border patrol, when a storm breaks out over the territory.
2. Coldkit is fascinated and decides to go look for Stormwing and ask if they can explore.
3. Coldkit gets lost in the forest, when a tree above him is struck by lightning. It rapidly begins to fall towards him, on fire. He screeches in fear.
4. Stormwing hears him and leaves the border patrol while they were on the way home, trying to get out of the rain.
5. Stormwing grabs him and starts running, but the tree falls too close to them. She throws Coldkit away into a bush and the flaming tree squishes her.
6. Coldkit backs up fearfully, and starts running, out of the territory. (This tree was by the thunderclan border: Fallen Oak, but not the oak itself. Different tree)
7. The storm keeps the clans sheltered in camp while he runs through thunderclan territory, because I need him to get to the gorge.
8. Coldkit arrives at the gorge, and shelters in an old rabbit burrow until some one finds him and brings him to riverclan. All the mud and rain washed his scent away, so they think he's just a wild, scared kit with no parents.

I thought it was a good way to combine the incidents of him getting to Riverclan at the same time of killing off Stormwing. The thing I want to know is if I can actually go through with this.

Oh and some one can find Stormwing's body, and POSSIBLY smell some of Coldkit's scent(even though he was only in the same spot for a second, and the smell of fire, rain and mud would wash it all away). But they'd mainly want to get Stormwing back to camp, and look for Coldkit later, because when they find her Coldkit would be long gone by then.

Cold>>>Rc ? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCold>>>Rc ? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCold>>>Rc ? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCold>>>Rc ? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Cold>>>Rc ? 1voydCold>>>Rc ? 2gy1qubCold>>>Rc ? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCold>>>Rc ? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:16

Or COld could be born in RC?
Yeah.
Pure-bloodedness? No throwing random kits at other clans? No clans-who-lost-the-kit-completely-forget-about-them?
ftw?

Seriously. When a kit went missing in the books, the entire clan flipped out and searched nonstop. And when there was the scent of a kit or they found out that kit was in another clan, there would be an ENTIRE WAR over the kit.

Really.
:T

Cold>>>Rc ? PDt1Qqd Cold>>>Rc ? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:19

Yeah, like Graystripe's and Silverstream's kits...'Member?

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:26

Yea, RiverClan isn't going to take a rogue in. I don't understand why people just don't have their next life born in the Clan they want them to be in. It doesn't matter if Coldkit seems to be a rogue. I am pretty sure that RiverClan would take them to the Two-leg place. Frog was just lucky that his life was allowed in.

Cold>>>Rc ? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:28

Not that anyone liked cold but i see the point. You don't have to be all "really?" or "Seriously?" with me -_-

Oh and sarrow they did not have a war over the kits. Greystripe gave them to Riverclan. Plus, Cold isn't pure skyclan. He's part rogue or something. No one knows who his dad is. I'm not throwing random kits at clans, it's just him this once, because I wanted Storm to have him which she did, and I don't want to change everything and say he's born in Riverclan. He'd be FOUND there, because he ran away. Yeah, Skyclan might search for him some, but if they can't find him too bad. By the time he's an apprentice, they probably won't even reconize him. Or his name.

And sorry for bringing this up pinely, but when Happy was a kit and grew older, Dawnlight didn't even know who he was when she saw him later on.

Badger: No offense, but who sad you were leader of Riverclan >.>
I thought Frog was allowed in because he planned to be Silent's apprentice since she wanted to kill her off soon.

But if you guys are gonna throw this much of an argument at me yet again then I can just have him stay in Skyclan -.-

Cold>>>Rc ? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCold>>>Rc ? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCold>>>Rc ? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCold>>>Rc ? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Cold>>>Rc ? 1voydCold>>>Rc ? 2gy1qubCold>>>Rc ? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCold>>>Rc ? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:37

I'm sorry, but yeah. :I I'm tired of repeating myself in these topics.

And yeah, if one of the infants in your clan went missing, you'd probably remember what'd they'd look like and what their first name was.
And yeah, there have been many battle in the books over kits.

I'm just saying, the whole thing gets seriously old. u.u
And really, there shouldn't be any more rouges and such let in, but that's not as drastic as chucking kits from clan to clan and nobody caring about it.

RiverClan and WindClan. ;u; The only two that could get away with it right now, with each other.
lol.
*shot*

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:39

I SO CALLED THIS XD

Yeah okay. If it causes this much of an argument, I'll just keep him in Skyclan -.- But can he still run away but be found by skyclan? Not into another territory of course.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:42

You mean be a found kit? Like a rogue or something? D;

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:43

Noooo *facepaw*

I mean when his mom gets smushied, he runs and hides, as if trying to control the thought of what just happened, but only hiding under a rock. While the rest of the border patrol brings Stormwing's body to camp, one of them could follow Coldkit's trail and bring him back too. He would just be alone for a minute, watching them in shock.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:44

Um... yeah? xD

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:46

lol k XD. Wait, since it's basically just Stormwing's death, and Coldkit hiding under a rock nearby, and being found a second later after the entire thing(lolwut?!), do I actually need admin approval? You don't need approval for death really ouo

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:51

Um... no. ;u; Since Cold never really left SkyClan, then it's just a clan plot. It's no big deal.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:40

Okay then, TOPIC OVER *fail*

LOLXD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold>>>Rc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold>>>Rc ?   Cold>>>Rc ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold>>>Rc ?
Page 1 of 1