Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look

Go down 
+30
Morning
Bitterkit
Brambleh
Scarletflare
Tigs
Mossy
Lilyleaf
Pinely-san
Ebby
Swifty
Goldfish
Wolf
Cherry
Sun
Leo
Snake
Moon
Reaper King
Bloo
Stormclaw
Shadow
not fish
Icee
leafy :3
Feath ❤️
Dew
Jay
Sleepy
Middie
Rainy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Clan/Rank : A Windclan mew.
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 289

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 20:40

Username: Lilyleaf
Appearance: 5' 1", Light brown hair in pigtails down to her middle back, Blue eyes, pale, jeans and light green lava lamp shirt.
Personality: Shy and quiet, rarely speaking up unless its something that bugs her or she is talked to first.
Extras: Hates fighting and arguements
Anything: none

http://truefairytail.board-directory.net
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 5:29

Username:Insepctor Gadget
Appearance:Dark choclate(colors not candy!) hair and eyes with Milk choclate high lights.About 5'7 and wears a black tank top and skirt that says 'For a Minute there you bored me to death.'AND (gasp) Black chuck taylors that light up in teh dark.Mixed btw and scarred from being stupid.
Personality:Blonde,Care-free,Hyper,And funny
Extras:lIVED ON HER OWN AFTER HER FAMILY DIED FROM HOUSE FIRE
Anything: N/A

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 22:18

Username: Deathkit~Tigerfrost

Appearance: Asian; Long dark brown hair, and currently have red hair extesions. Long bangs that I have on both side of my forehead, split down the middle. Short for my age, and I have glasses. Freckles on face, with a few intersperced on my arms and hands. Silver rings on both ring fingers, with long fingernails sharpened to points. Pierced ears, and scars on ear, underside of upper right arm, and right shoulder, near the neck bone thing. Ear from brother, arm scars from cat, and shoulder from hot ramen. Long stories. ._.

Personality: Fun and cool, quiet and smart, yet sometimes, gets the urge to be evil, which she usually lets loose on here. Easily angered, and very ferocious when annoyed, angered, etc. Not afraid to hurt people. Quite feral, really. Sometimes, accidentily hurts people. Once, I actually scratched my friend's friend's arm, and he started bleeding. .3. Though that wasn't actally an accident... But I can hurt people, but more then i mean to. X3

Extras: Usually wears comfortable, yet styalish clothes. MOst often, leggings that look like jeans, yet still comfortable enough to be able to move in them. Hates tight pants because of her unique flexability. Hates to wear shoes, but when she has to, she wears sneakers, or high heels. X3 *double jointed in the toes* slightly messed up in da head. Dun ask what dat entails. .3.

Anything: I mentioned flexability? Yes? Did i mention the fact I can fun on four legs? No? Kay. Nao you know. .3.

Is this from our human points of view? .3. How will we killz people? Ish dis a teaser about the new hunger games movie sorta? :D

Last edited by Death LOVES Summar :D on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 7:23

Death LOVES Summar :D wrote:
Username: Deathkit~Tigerfrost

Appearance: Asian; Long dark brown hair, and currently have red hair extesions. Long bangs that I have on both side of my forehead, split down the middle. Short for my age, and I have glasses. Freckles on face, with a few intersperced on my arms and hands. Silver rings on both ring fingers, with long fingernails sharpened to points. Pierced ears, and scars on ear, underside of upper right arm, and right shoulder, near the neck bone thing. Ear from brother, arm scars from cat, and shoulder from hot ramen. Long stories. ._.

Personality: Fun and cool, quiet and smart, yet sometimes, gets the urge to be evil, which she usually lets loose on here. Easily angered, and very ferocious when annoyed, angered, etc. Not afraid to hurt people. Quite feral, really. Sometimes, accidentily hurts people. Once, I actually scratched my friend's friend's arm, and he started bleeding. .3. Though that wasn't actally an accident... But I can hurt people, but more then i mean to. X3

Extras: Usually wears comfortable, yet styalish clothes. MOst often, leggings that look like jeans, yet still comfortable enough to be able to move in them. Hates tight pants because of her unique flexability. Hates to wear shoes, but when she has to, she wears sneakers, or high heels. X3 *double jointed in the toes*

Anything: I mentioned flexability? Yes? Did i mention the fact I can fun on four legs? No? Kay. Nao you know. .3.

Is this from our human points of view? .3. How will we killz people? Ish dis a teaser about the new hunger games movie sorta? :D

UNFINISHED

Considering Rain has never read the Hunger Games(from what's she has told me), and this is an original story, I'm pretty sure we'll have weapons and such. Why would we do these templates if these were are cats? x3

ps. I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES :DD BEST BOOKS EVER.

Aries Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 12:23

Username: Scarletpaw~Flareon
Appearance: light-tannish skin ,blondish brownish hair with freckles and bright blue eyes
Personality:independent,more of an insider,nothing like a social butterfly,witch means i like to keep to myself.
Extras: I LOVE DA COMPUTER,THIS SITE IS THE BEST!
Anything: well,i like animals,my 2 favolrites are wolfs and cats.i also like pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 18:19

*WARNING* I am now starting to write the story. Because I'm bored. Don't ask questions. If there is anything you want to change in your template, change it! If you have not filled out a template, fill one out! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 18:25

Username: Brambleh (nyan cat :P)
Appearance: Tanish, like 5 '1 1/2 in height, skinny, brown hair, blue eyes, little bit of freckles :P,
Personality: random, weird-ish,
Extras: I love sports. _.
Anything: basketball ftw..???

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 Account-personality-results
WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Bitterkit

Bitterkit

Clan/Rank : Kit of SHADOWCLAN!!!!!! x3
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 16:51

Username:bitterkit
appearance:tall with long black hair that covers left side of face.japanese.usually wears colored skinny jeans with a band t-shirt or drag
personaloty:usually easy going,but has a deppression issue,anger issue and rapid mood swings.likes to flirt with random people and listen to music
extras:has a lot of meds,has a loud voice,breaks things when mad and also scitzophrenic

Morning

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:22

Username:Morningkit
Appearance:about 5 foot 1 superlong curly black hair (past knees) kind of skinny but not too skinny,curvy,big brown eyes,long eyelashes,light tan skin(it's white in the dark),wears outstanding t-shirts (bright orange etc.) usually wears a jacket (outstanding) dark jeans,glasses (black on the outside and red on the inside),(asian indian american)
Personality:super-quiet,shy,smart,pretty fast,brave at times,annoying when she wants to be,usually super-nice
Extras:good listener,loves to read (I get mad if you bother me when i'm reading),plays soccer,and does ballet during the summer
Anything:my BFF in reallife and WCC is Purplekit

Last edited by Morningpaw on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 13:36; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:30

*DISCLAIMER*

Anybody who posts after Bramble gets not guarantee of being in the story. Sorry :/ Y'all had a week.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:32

oh sorry
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:34

It's fine, I might get you guys in, but the mansion locks at 7 :/
Back to top Go down
Purplepaw

Purplepaw

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:51

Username:Purplekit

Appearance:(5'2) Medium brown hair with highlights, Mexican American, Hazel/Green Eyes, Skinny Jeans, T-Shirt, Vans/Converse, always have a necklace on

Personality:It depends how your acting to me. I'll be mean if I know your mean I'll act mean or bossy.

Extras:I like gossiping, doing group things, telling people off, & having fun.

Anything:My real life bestie & bestie on WCC is Morningkit!!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2011 - 11:42

Username:Larkkit
Appearance:Tannish with long dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. I mostly wear t-shirts and skinny jeans. (Around 5'4) I'm skinny so it really annoys me when people call me anorexic xD
Personality:I tend to be on the calmer side, but I like to have fun and I'm willing to have adventures.
Extras:I grew up around the theatre.
Anything:...

Sorry if I'm late, I just joined a few days ago x3

Last edited by Larkkit on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2011 - 11:45

Wait rainy i wants to change mine *gose to find post*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next