Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look

Go down 
+30
Morning
Bitterkit
Brambleh
Scarletflare
Tigs
Mossy
Lilyleaf
Pinely-san
Ebby
Swifty
Goldfish
Wolf
Cherry
Sun
Leo
Snake
Moon
Reaper King
Bloo
Stormclaw
Shadow
not fish
Icee
leafy :3
Feath ❤️
Dew
Jay
Sleepy
Middie
Rainy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 16:14

Username: Moon-Cowkit

Appearance: Dark brown to black hair; Gray-green eyes; 5'4", a little short; Fairly skinny; freckled; longer hair; palish skin; Always seen in a varying hoodie/jeans >:U

Personality: I'm actually quite shy in person, no matter how... outspoken I appear here; Opinionated; Mannered; Cold; I'm polite, but I can be mean through that, where as it sounds like I'm being fair, but I'm really not... ; OCD/perfectionist/germophobe all rolled in to one ;D

Extras: No this was not in sentence form; I almost always have a book on me; I also carry a pen, where I occasionally write on my hands/arms with (which I cover with my hoodie sleeves) and just in case I need to write. Oddly, I don't carry paper...; I want a pet cow but don't live on a farm...

Anything: MOOOOOOOOO COW. My hoodie is going to be purple with a chibi cow face on it, with words that say: "moo!" under it. No, I don't actually have it, but it would be awesome if I did. ;-;

Last edited by Moon-Cowkit on Tue 31 May 2011 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 16:29

Username: Mr. Bubbles (lol for now)

Appearance: brown eyes that look black, brown hair with a (dyed)blond streak, ussually spiked up, a few moles, very dark tanned skin(hispanic). about 5'8", taller when wearing favorite blue/black vans.

Personality: the happy-go-lucky optimist, very outspoken and doesn't really care what people say about me. I am like against cussing or something XD(never do it).

Extras: I have many percings(snakebites and stuff like that) a pet snake ,and a snake tattoo from someone who thought I would be a great guinea pig. So yea I'm obbessed with snakes *points to charrie* see?

Anything: he has an unlucky bike that's tire popped right infront of the house, causing him to go in.

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Last edited by Mr. Optimist on Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 21:05; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 16:44

*smacks head* Grrr...someone here fits my perfect description of what I like in a guy...

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 17:24

Username: Trollface
Appearance: I'm Chinese. My eyes aren't small, for one, and they're chocolate born. I have really thick and long black hair. I'm 5'3 and I have an athletic build. I usually wear a pair of dark jeans, a light blue T shirt, and a black jacket. I like to wear sneakers.
Personality: I'm usually very prideful, but I'm nice most of the time. I'm really smart, or so all my teachers and friends say. I have a really short temper thoguh, so I will KILL you if you get on my nerves :P
Extras: I wear blue glasses...LOL
Anything:

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 20:56

Guys, this is a description of you in RL! Even if you have to change the name, at least use the same description. Thank you ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 7:22

Username: Sunnyside
Appearance: 5'1, redish orangeish hair (Mostly orange) with blends of very very light brown and I usualy am wearing a blue (to match my blue eyes) and black stripes long sleeve shirt that opens at the front where a black sewn-in 'under shirt' and jean shorts that go to my knees. I sometimes wear black gloves that are fingerless and go to my elbows. My eyes change from dark, navy blue to a very light sky blue and sometimes change to green or silver.
Personality: I HATE math and I'm terrible at it but I am a good reader and I am extremely dramatic. I'm also a natural leader :p. Sometimes I can be a peacemaker, but I can also start terrible riots. When a war goes on, I usually pick the side that supports what I want. I like animals and sports and I will kick peoples' 'butts' when playing them. I like to foul in sports and I have seriously injured people to win and I am a master of sneaking around in the dark because of how light I am. I may appear innocent, but I have several thousand plots in my mind. I know karate and I am EXTREMELY prideful and when someone takes away my pride, I keel them >:D (not literally... I beat them up :D)
Extras: my hair needs to be down to the bottom of my shoulder blades and it needs to be kind of wavy. Has a brown Belgian Sheep dog companion named Sam. (Extremely Protective Male)
Anything: A small dagger hidden in gloves that has a thin cover so it is not given away. Tries to bring hope and courage to friends :P

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Wild Espeon on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 12:25; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 15:37

Username:Firepaw~Cherryfern
Appearance: stands about 5'1. Has long brownish blonde hair that reaches just down past her shoulders, pure ocean blue eyes, and pale skin with TONS of freckles. Normally wears blue jeans, a faded pink baseball cap, black running shoes, and a yellowish orange long sleeve shirt.
Personality:Is mostly sunny and nice, and always finds a way to cheer people up. Can be a little crazy at times.
Extras:None.
Anything:See Twi`s template.

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 16:20

You has strawberry-blond hair Cherry! And a little crazy :lmao: ? Remember stupid Max today? Weird enough, he didn't bother me about Pokemon after 2nd break. :wtf:

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 16:29

STOP EFFING POSTING HERE UNLESS YOU ARE POSTING YOUR TEMPLATE!!!! WHAT YOU'RE SAYING CAN BE SAID IN CHAT OR PMs, MMKAY?? GET OUT OF HERE! kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 16:39

Username: Wolfpaw :P
Appearance: tall (like 5'7 or 5'8) light brown curly/bushy hair, some-what tan skin. Usually wears random t-shirts and jeans, and prefers to walk around bare-foot. When I am wearing shoes, i wear flipflops, or anything else I can quickly take off.
Personality:I can be nice to people I know, and I can break up some fights, but I also can start them, because i am very opinionated, and I don't change my mind easily. I can also be VERY random, if i feel like it. I also LOVE reading & animals. I also have a very short temper, and anger quickly
Extras:Good problem solver & can figure out puzzles with ease. I spend alot of my time building onto a world in my mind. My best weapon is my mouth, with both words AND teeth.
Anything:Can i ignore everyone, and then someone gets me all mad and I argue with them, and then yell at everyone (and possibly physically hurt a person *evil grin*)

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 16:43

Username- Goldenstar
Real Name- Christine
Age- 11 ;3;

Appearance- {asian} Hair&eye color; black. Hair is in two braids, goes down to the chest. Skirt, mebbe :3 or t-shirt&shorts. I like my yellow tye-die shirt&blue pants together >3 or my rainbow tye-die skirt.

Personality- Uhh. I dunno. Likes to doodle on random things, then frantically erase when I come to my senses? OH wait riiiight. I tend to be more shy around older people that I'm not BFFLs with, but around my friends... :D I get down to my real side. I also tend to see the bright side of things >3
My real side = more open. has crazy opinions. spontaneous. i usually can offer up decent suggestions, that sometimes, actually, work :D I have a tendency to talk back ;3; even to older people.

Extras- hmmph. carries a small electronic toy called a Tamagotchi :D That beeps whenever it's hungry? asdfghjkl; At least, i think that's how you spell it. /headdesl

Anything- I want her to be the innocent one ;D The one who whimpers when she sees someone being killed. This should be fun.

Last edited by Goldenstar <3 on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 12:49; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just cause. No reason.)
Back to top Go down
http://paintbrush123.deviantart.com
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 16:58

Username:Swiftstar(Moonkit) AKA Swufty
Appearance: Blackish-brown hair, hazel-amber eyes
Personality: Quiet, Humorous, OCD, Perfectionist
Extras: None
Anything: None.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 DeQnfWCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 UTs4eWCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 CmOB3WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 Swufty

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 17:18

o3o

Username: Ebonyrootz
Appearance: 5'2. ;n;. Whiteishness. winter auburn hair and blue-green eyes. I wears just a relaxed shirt and some jeans.. no skinniesplz (How do people breathe in those things? D:). And converse. n.n And for some reason, I LOVE Sweater jackets. xD
Personality: Dude... I teh for reals... Unless I'm around my friends, I'm a real loner. =3= Don't talk to anyone... leave anyone... I'm self-aware and hecka shy... If anyone talks to me I'm polite and nice, make small talk to kinda be all ":D", but Inside I'm like.. "GO AWAY. NOW. PLEASE. TnT" Random peoplez knowz me as teh girl to copy on teh testz, who never haz a pencil, alwayz has a book, and luffles teh lady gaga.
I usually have tons of shiz to say, but I never do.. Especially in History and Science, but I speak up so quietly, no one hears me. ;~; If I could suck it up, I'd be screaming random debates.. but no. xD Around my close friends, I'm quite social and random, but whatever. o3o I really just let it all out around them... Let the world also know I'm a total klutz. x3 OH, and as the girl who fell down the stairs that one time... that was not fun. xD
Extras: omnomnom. idk I'm bored. xD
Anything: lolwat? :3

EDIT;; I suppose it should be added, me and friends came to the conclusion... I am a VERY Motherly person. DDDD8
Which I guess that makes sense... ;n; Just a little.

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 PDt1Qqd WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebonyroot on Sat 4 Jun 2011 - 18:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 18:16

Username: The Pwnsome Pineh

Appearance: 5'5 or somewhere near that.. blonde hair.. blue-grey eyes.. glasses; usually contacts.. tanktop, flip-flops, and leggings that look like jeans .3. (i hate jeans xD yep.. imma weirdo)

Personality: Can be annoying. Weirdo. Talks her mind. Likes to make people laugh. Hates being told she's ugly (if she's told that, then she might just weep in the corner or something xD)

Extras: HATES MATH. Really good speller (actually, i won 2nd place in teh county spellin bee :3). Uuuummm.. GREAT at language and grammar and shizznit..

Anything: RARARARARARAR.. .3.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 N6a5zHfWCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 IMrnxD6WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 GMXQgOOWCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 GMUOTJ6

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 20:01

Username: Metalpaw
Appearance: kinda long Brown hair, eyes. Taller than my age. Lots (but not to much) of freckals and not really skinny but not puggy either. Skinny Jeans with boots. Grapic tee, gray jacket. Small backpack and gloves. My backpack of stuff (real) pack includes: Poket knife, Pencils, dsi, 100$ bucks, my teacup sized dog scout. XD and a flashlight. (All of witch really is in my backpack right now.
Personality: A stubborn back talker that is carefull and stays clear of anything dangorous. Only comes near those she trusts and is very cautious. Easily scared (Dx) friendly and careing. Optimistic and Diplomatic. Problem solver and a good leader but not bossy.
Extras: I dont pay attention to things and can she find out what the heck is going on first and without getting close to anything dangorous.
Anything: not get killed by ANYTHING. Stays closer to the misterys not the action.
:P

Last edited by Metalpaw on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 12:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look   WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC STORY TWIST >:D You might wanna look
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next