Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Meet Again [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

We Meet Again [c] Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again [c]   We Meet Again [c] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 pm

With the help of Ebonypaw by her side, Hollypaw felt glad that she was able to get back to camp. The pain from her shoulder ached, and she regretted mistakenly aiming for a "more difficult prey". Frankly, that wasn't the very best idea she's ever gotten. Thankfully, Ebonypaw didn't have to get injured as well, nonetheless. Only she was the injured one, and she felt grateful how she was the only one hurt from the attack. Nonetheless, Hollypaw made her way to the medicine den, hoping for Cloverheart to be less busier now.

Their first meeting have been a light one. She's never fought a predator before, and now she has. No gruesome scars luckily, still. Taking in a short breath, she spoke up— just in case if the molly didn't notice, like the other time before. "Cloverheart?" The smell of herbs enwrapped her there, somewhat easing her anxiousness for a bit. She had been unfamiliar with injuries, seeing how careful she always has been before. Maybe it was the rapid flow of waters. Maybe it was from her odd sense of determination that day, that tricked her eyes into thinking predator was prey.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

We Meet Again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [c]   We Meet Again [c] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:43 am

Disturbance at the mouth of her den made Cloverheart stir, slowly blinking open her eyes moments before a familiar voice called her name. Shaking away any grogginess that would remain from her dozing, Cloverheart pushed herself to her paws, meeting Hollypaw halfway as the apprentice moved into the den. She carried the smell of water and blood with her, and Cloverheart's nose wrinkled a little at the tang. "It looks like you've finally been up to something," she mewed softly, circling around Hollypaw. She nosed at the wound a little tentatively, then deciding it wasn't too bad, nudged the apprentice towards one of the nests.

"That's certainly no thorn you found in camp," she went on as she shuffled towards the back of her den, nosing through herbs. She was getting low... the thought of anything useful dying with leaf-bare made her recoil. She would need to go out herb hunting even more, now... but that was a problem for later. For now, she scooped some poppy seeds against her paw and hopped over to Hollypaw, setting them down gingerly next to her and nodding towards them. "Eat those while I get some things together, yeah? Want to tell me what happened while I do?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

We Meet Again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [c]   We Meet Again [c] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:45 pm

As Cloverheart guided her over to one of the nests, the molly lie down, blinking as she looked down at her wound. Then Cloverheart made her way over, setting down a few poppy seeds for her. She gave them a sniff, then easily lapped them up into her mouth. They were almost tasteless, though Hollypaw didn't expect much from them, either. Not all herbs seemed to have a strong taste— or smell, apparently. As she swallowed them, the apprentice looked up to the older cat, and thanked her back with a small nod in return. "Ebonypaw and I were hunting at the Sunningrocks, when I've mistaken a predator for prey. We both caught a decent amount of fish for the clan, and so I thought I'd aim for a.. well, slightly more difficult one," She muttered towards the end, embarrassed. "Ebonypaw and I fought it, and it fled at the very last moment. It.. did bite me pretty hard though. Nonetheless, I'm glad I was the only one injured, and not with Ebonypaw instead."

She sat up, looking over to the scarce herbs with a frown. Her gaze shifted back to Cloverheart, and she spoke up. "The herbs looks like they're getting low," She paused, "How about a helping paw? As soon as the injury gets better, I'd love to help you out. If you would allow me to— that is." She suggested, smiling.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Meet Again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [c]   We Meet Again [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: