Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

A New Chapter Empty
PostA New Chapter

Hey all, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Cays here…. With some… interesting news.

I’m sure you’ve all noticed a rather large dip in my activity lately. It’s been partially cause by myself, and by external factors. Long story short, my muse is draining dry for cats. I love them, don’t get me wrong! I still enjoy warriors, and I still love the forum, but I am not putting my best foot forward. I told myself, well more like warned myself that I need to step up more… but I just can’t. At the least, I’m going to need a total break for a bit once Oakstar dies.

and for those of you slamming the panic button, don’t worry. <3 It’s not happening for at least a couple months.

I would like to take a moment however, to lay out some serious love for the staff team. They have worked so incredibly hard on making sure that everything runs smoothly. That no one gets left behind. Whenever a question or a problem arises, staff has been able to rise to it in our best attempt to solve whatever the issue may have been and prevent them from happening in the future. WCC would not be the same without all of them, and I appreciate each and every single one of them.

So, in summary;

This is announcing my retirement from Admin. For the time being, I will go down to mod and once Oak has reached his time I will slip away into the sunset.

Now Moss gets the pleasure of unleashing the new Admin upon you all. :P

Moss here~

So this isn't something I imagined having to do for a while yet, but I want to thank Cays for all of the time and hard work she's put into WCC. While this isn't quite goodbye yet, it is another page turn as we continue to look toward the future for WCC, so the site can continue to bring joy and happiness to RPers young and old for years to come. I'm grateful, and pleased to say that Cays will remain on Staff for the time-being, and I look forward to what the team will continue to bring as we go forward. We will be starting to discuss potential new additions, so there may be another announcement in the future regarding that.

I also want to thank all of you, our members, for loving and nurturing this site alongside myself and the staff team. The site wouldn't be the same without all of you, whether you have lingered past your actively RPing days, checking in on things, or if you're brand new and still trying to figure everything out. WCC has been a joy to be a part of, and I look forward to what tomorrow holds, as well as all the days beyond.

Now then, what I'm sure you all have been waiting for. With Cays' stepping down as admin, we have discussed together our options for someone to step in to bring their own spin on the position. After some thought, we decided to reach out to a member of staff who has been working diligently, rolling with the punches both IC and OOC, and someone who we both felt would be a wonderful fit not just for the staff team, but for all of WCC. I am very pleased to announce that he accepted. Please congratulate....

Grizzly

I look forward to continuing to shape WCC with him and the rest of staff at my side. Thank you for reading all of this, I appreciate and love you all. We are looking through and discussing options for the suggestions following the battle, so be on the lookout for that announcement! Until next time, and as always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to any member of staff.

~Mosspelt

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

A New Chapter Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Sun 24 May 2020 - 18:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A New Chapter :: Comments

Maple
Re: A New Chapter
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 17:35 by Maple
YES GRIZZ YOU GO YOU EXCELLENT BEAN
Grizzly
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 17:37 by Grizzly
Some thoughts for you all::

I love you guys. <3
Stormy
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 17:48 by Stormy
Ahhhh, Grizz!! Congratulations, my friend! I'll miss you so much Cays, and I'm glad you're around for awhile longer! Best of wishes in life, my dear friend! <3
deer
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 18:53 by deer
It’s alright Cays, I love you and completely understand <3

GRIZZZ YESSSS
Chickenwing
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 21:05 by Chickenwing
CONGRATS GRIZZ! :D

Sad to see you go, Cays, but hope everything goes well for you wherever you go!
Cays
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 22:22 by Cays
<3 I love you all. Don’t worry, I’ll still be around for a little while yet, but ultimately I know that this decision has been in the best interest for WCC as a whole. You deserve someone as an admin who has that drive to continually gogogo, and while I did have that once, my attentions have been turned towards other things besides cats. This divide in attention is not what you all deserve, which is to say, the best. I know Grizzly and Moss will be a powerhouse admin team, and I look forward to seeing how everyone shapes the future!
cotton
Post Thu 14 May 2020 - 22:36 by cotton
I know it'll be a bit before you leave, but we'll all miss you Cays! You've been an amazing admin <3

As for Grizz, Congrats!!
feahter
Post Fri 15 May 2020 - 0:11 by feahter
GRIZZGRIZZGRIZZGRIZZGRIZZ CONGRATULATION
you absolutely deserve this, we know you'll be an amazing admin - thank you for your outstanding dedication and hard-work ♡

cays, you've done so much to build wcc up, thank you eternally for everything. we'll all be sad to see you go, but we completely understand and wish you the best wherever life takes you next ♡ i'm glad you'll be sticking around for a few more months; we all value, love and appreciate you - as a diligent member of staff, awesome fellow roleplayer, talented writer, and incredible friend <3
Anonymous
Post Fri 15 May 2020 - 5:21 by Guest
CONGRATS, GRIZZ!!! :D

Cays, we’ll miss you <3 Glad you’ll stick around for a bit though!
Ankle
Post Sat 16 May 2020 - 19:49 by Ankle
CONGRATS GRIZZLY!

We’ll miss you Cays. Good to know you’re still going to stick around.
Falcarolwing
Post Mon 18 May 2020 - 19:05 by Falcarolwing
GRIZZ CONGRATS <3333

We’ll miss you, Cays <3 I remember back when I first joined with Falcon, I thought your posts were the coolest and most detailed things, and I still think that :0 It might not have been directly, but you certainly helped me grow into a better writer and roleplayer. Glad to hear you’re sticking around for a bit longer!
Aspen
Post Mon 18 May 2020 - 19:08 by Aspen
Congrats again Grizz!! You do a wonderful job friend, keep up the good work! <3

Cays, you amazing friend, we'll be sad to see you go but I understand why you need to leave at the same time. You've done so much on the site, you are definitely leaving it better than you found it and I appreciate that. When you do finally go, we'll miss you and may StarClan light your path!
Post  by Sponsored content

A New Chapter

Page 1 of 1