Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
+6
xaandiir
GravisCordis
downfive
Kitty
Karuna
chicago
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 204

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 21:44

Cat Name : Nightpaw (Nightowl)

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Medicine cats are, first and foremost, the healers of their Clan - they treat their Clanmates' illnesses, ailments, and injuries. They save lives and cure sickness through their vast knowledge of herbs and the different ways in which herbs interact. If a cat had trouble sleeping, a medicine cat might prescribe poppy seeds; similarly, if a cat was bleeding after a battle, the medic would be there with cobwebs to stop the bleeding as well as something to prevent infection, like chervil or dock. 

Still, medicine cats are more than just 'doctors' - they act as the Clan's spiritual guide as well. Upon receiving their name, these cats take an oath of loyalty to StarClan and their fellow cat. They take apprentices to the Moonstone before the young cat may receive their name, and leaders in times of trouble or to receive their nine lives and new name, acting as a personal guide to the Stars for each cat of their Clan. Each moon, too, each of them visits the Moonstone, receiving omens and even prophecies from StarClan - and it's on them to interpret them and act as a messenger for their ancestors, lest their Clan suffer. In their role as messenger, they also play the role of advisor to their deputy and leader. These cats are often wise, providing insight on decisions that may impact the forest as a whole thanks to their relationship with StarClan.

In fact, the ability to receive and interpret prophecies is perhaps one of the most interesting parts of being a medicine cat. There's so much that can be done with this role due to their relationship with their ancestors, and I'm really looking forward to being able to explore that. It's a system that can far-reaching impacts on not just individual cats IC, but entire Clans. I'd be incredibly interested in exploring the prophecy/omen system and mixing things up in roleplay.

What would you do with this position? : I am so excited at the prospect of Nightpaw as a medicine cat, if I'm being honest! He's been struggling quite a bit in his warrior training - he's full of doubt and self-loathing, and he shudders at the idea of unsheathed claws and raised voices. He would fall to pieces in any sort of confrontation, and while that would possibly make an interesting warrior, I believe he'd take to the role of medicine cat like a charm. He has the perfect personality for it; understanding, intelligent, and curious. Nightpaw has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and he'd spend all day and night trying to memorize herbs, constantly pushing himself to be better and constantly exploring the possibility of new remedies. He's dedicated to his Clan and helping others, as terrified as he may be of social interaction, and he's always falling under the idea of not being "good enough", which would make him all the more earnest to learn and improve. But I think, as an MCA, he would slowly learn this sense of confidence that's been missing from his life - and to be quite honest, his self-loathing tends to build into an anger that I would really love to explore. A medicine cat that's trained briefly as a warrior but misses that glimpse of power that his claws held, - as much as he was scared of it- is an idea I'm kind of obsessed with. Even though his development is entirely up to his interactions with the Clan, I would definitely like to explore that path. You can look forward to plenty of plot contribution from this little guy.

One of the biggest things for me, though, on top of that, is Nightpaw's namesake. Nightpaw was named for Nightstalker by his strange, loyalist NPC parents, and as such, has not been favored by a good part of the Clan. He would carry a negative reputation among some cats that would only cause him more scorn should he become a higher rank. I would really love to see how Nightpaw develops under that pressure - will he crumble, or grow more and more resentful of the Clan that's so quick to judge him?

Not to ramble, but OOC, I would push myself to be as active a medicine cat as I could. All Moonstones would be up promptly (yes, I will be refreshing that page over and over each night before logging off), and I would love to have open topics each month for Clanmates to interact with their medicine cat (via Nightpaw teaching herbs, leading herb gathering patrols, or simple check-ins, for example). I'd really just like to be more involved with WCC and this sounds like the perfect way to get involved with ShadowClan more! Since medicine cats play such an important role in their Clans, I would invest as much as possible into plot interactions and interactions with Clanmates. Prepare to be spammed.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I think I've proven myself to be a rather notably active person here on the site so far! I may be a bit newer, but I personally feel like I've taken to WCC like a fish to water. I love it here, and like I said earlier, I'd really like to be more involved in absolutely any way I can! I despise running out of topics to post in, haha. I may have had hiccups here and there thanks to work and things in my personal life, but I can assure you that I would be an eager and active face, and I believe my post history would prove that - even more so if I had a high-ranking cat. Additionally, I would not be a medicine cat who takes the role just to fill a spot on the allegiances. I'd take this very seriously and look for any way I can to have more interactions between ShadowClan and its medicine cats - and contribute to plots as much as humanly possible. It's such a fun role - I've played medics before in other roleplays and I adore it! I've also held other high-ranking and moderator positions in past roleplays, on different servers and even different platforms, and had a blast bringing new ideas to those groups and keeping the content fresh and exciting! I know I could do that here - I'd be a new face to the high ranks, and I think there's a lot I can bring to the table because of that. I have a huge interest in botany and biology as well, and I would love to bring that knowledge to the role.

I really love ShadowClan and I would love to be a bigger part of this site - and take Nightpaw in a new and exciting direction, character-wise! Night would be an incredibly interesting figure to add to the ranks and I'm dying to explore that. Above all, I just really want the role, and I think that can speak for itself; I would bring a new energy and an eagerness to the roleplay, and I would be plenty diligent because of my excitement to be an MCA and to learn a new role. I really want to do my best for the Clan and make the roleplay fun for everyone!

Recommendations : [6/8] Karuna, Kitty, down, Gravis, xaan, kj <3

Last edited by chicago on Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 6:19; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 21:55

Recommended!

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 21:56

I recommend!!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 22:28

Recommended!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 22:28

Recommended! Would love to see where this goes <3
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 0:41

Recommend :D

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 6:00

Recommend~

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 7:54

looks good to me!

Recommended <3

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 9:03

Recommended! <3

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 10:23

Please congratulate chicago and their character Nightpaw on becoming ShadowClan's new MCA!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JGgdMsS Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JGg3TFt  Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JGg3GK7 Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JGg2WjR

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JcTsSP1  Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JcnAVnI Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA Grub_f10Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA   Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1